Complete - May the Fourth Star Wars Swap - SU 3/16-28 SO 4/24

I can’t decide between Yoda and R2D2. And Chewie. And … this is not an easy question!

2 Likes

I was working on a little May the Fourth item last night. I am excited to post it in a month. :rofl: :joy:

The Armourer from the Mandalorian. I love her!

2 Likes

Ooh. She is a good choice! Loved her.

We are visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios today! Rise of Resistance is already sold out. :woman_facepalming: We’ll see if I’m willing to wait 2+ hrs to ride it later…

Hopefully I’ll snag a good pic to share with this appreciative group!

4 Likes

I would love to see pics!

How cool!!!

Sadly I did not wait in the 2-3 hr line today. Maybe next time! :sweat_smile: :pray:

3 Likes

We have our first sender! How is everyone else coming along on their packages?

Early Check-In Question for the holiday weekend - Light or Dark Side? And what kind of cookies would you bring to either?

Both sides/grey. I think both the Jedi and the Sith had it wrong. Balance of the Force is found within the Force-user, not in any one person.

1 Like

Light side all the way.

I’m more of a brownie person, lol.

Interesting concept @momiemae! Makes sense to me.

1 Like

Light side for me. And, the flavour of cookies I’m feeling like to day would be something chewy and salted caramel-y. Mmmm…

2 Likes

I’ve been making progress, but a lot slower than I would have liked, I’ve been sick with a bad cold for a week now. I completely lost my voice for a few days, but it’s coming back now thank goodness.

Hope everyone else is doing OK and enjoying some spring weather! :cherry_blossom: (it’s getting cold here now)

2 Likes

Oh man I hope you’re feeling better! I lost my voice for a couple days last week too. That hasn’t happened in many years. But other than a sore throat I felt fine. So strange!

I am finishing up my inchie dice today and then shifting gears to this swap. I have to settle my ideas still…

2 Likes

@jemimah & @goatgoddesss dont forget to check in weekly and answer the check-in question.

1 Like

Nee check in question, what color would your lightsaber be?

2 Likes

My instinct is to say purple, just because that’s my fave color, but the meaning doesn’t really align for me, so it would probably be green. :green_heart:

1 Like

tend to like the light side but not with that rule of no attachment
not sure on the cookie

on the lightsaber shoot - that is hard - blue or purple I guess as I like those colors but the meaning …

2 Likes

Right. On. I’ll never reach enlightenment cause this is just an impossible step.

I have 2 ideas competing for dominance right now. Going to sleep on it and see which I’m more inspired to start in the morning.

1 Like

Hi @gozer, I thought I did answer the last check in question above?

1 Like