COMPLETE Mug Rug Swap Gallery

Ooo! How awesome! And interesting construction, too @noodle!

1 Like

I love the TM style binding of that mug rug! It gives it a more “artsy” flair…lovely work and the colors are fabulous as well…

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it!

1 Like

I spent ages trying to find the other fabric, so much so that I left this until the final weekend and then had a panic about what to do. These bright fabrics jumped out and asked me to use them.

The hand stitching was quite therapeutic, and also a result of not having the energy to pack down my office work station and set up the sewing machine to put it all back up a day later.

I’m glad you like it

5 Likes

As an old boss used to say “necessity is the mother of invention”. I find that having to make do because I can’t find what I really want to use can be very creative!

5 Likes

Oh, goodness, that mug rug from @Renstar is just such a beautiful bit of sunshine! I love it!

And I have no idea what Small Gods is, but the mug rug that @Noodle made with the turtles is just gorgeous.

4 Likes

My mug rug from @geekgirl finally arrived! She went with my Moomin theme, to match my favourite coffee mugs - and in bright pink which is one of my house colours :smile:

She also included this super cute card, it’s sparkly!!

12 Likes

Yay yay!! I have been getting nervous about our international packages. Hopefully this is a good sign. And an excellent mug rug by @geekgirl too! I love it.

2 Likes

What a nice way to enjoy your favorite beverage with that sweet face! Love the mix of patterns and the bright pink!

2 Likes

Its goes great with the mug and it love the patch on it.

1 Like

The bright pink fabrics are so happy! I love them!

2 Likes

I always get so many good ideas for mug rugs in these swaps!

2 Likes

Hi Swappers!

We are waiting for pics of one received package to be posted and potential updates on one possibly lost package. I’ve marked the swap as COMPLETE for now.

Thank you all for a great swap with NO flakers! Let’s do it again sometime. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Amfkinney received my swap package so I’ll share a picture of the mug rug I made for her

12 Likes

It is wonderful…and the tea pocket is another clever idea that I need to try!

2 Likes

Love the little tag you sewed on the side!!

3 Likes

So fantastic!! Love the tea pocket.

2 Likes

That tea pocket is an adorable addition. Love the heart too. Beautifully done.

2 Likes

Love the scrappy heart and tea pocket. So innovative and sweet.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I did receive my swap and I just love, love, love it. @Ewulotta incorporated my favorite colors into a work of art. I love the little pocket for the tea, and she must realize how stressed my life has been as she include a “calm and relax” tea bag. Thank you so much @Ewulotta !
Anne

8 Likes