:heavy_check_mark: Abbeeroad :package: :gift: - photojenn :package: :gift:

Sent = :package:
Received = :gift:
Late with communication = :alarm_clock:
Late without communication = :warning:

4 Likes

Wheeeee, I canโ€™t wait.

3 Likes

Canโ€™t wait to see what everyone has created!

3 Likes

going to bookmark this gallery so I can see what I missed out on!
(and hope it all works out for me to get in on the next round!)

2 Likes

I received from @MistressJennie! Look at this amazing mug rug!!! She chose my rainbow theme with some stripes, hexies, and batik fabrics thrown in (my other themes).

And a less great photo because I canโ€™t figure out how to rotate that one on my phone:

And extra fabric in black and white (another theme)!

22 Likes

Gorgeous @MistressJennie :smiley:

Me too!!

1 Like

I love it!! She hit so many of your themes in one package. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

wow! very nice
:fireworks:

2 Likes

@MistressJennie - That is so bright and happy! I love it. Also, the bias corners give me serious anxiety. They are stellar! Way to brighten the day and the gallery!

1 Like

I love rainbows. What a lovely and happy mug rug. Just the thing to have on a dark day with a biscuit and a cuppa.

1 Like

Look what was just delivered! I love the geometric bits and the wonky bit flower is so cool! I also really love the backing fabric and the little tag is such a good idea that I wish I would have thought of :joy:

Thanks @Abbeeroad!

15 Likes

Yay! Iโ€™m so glad you like it!

I have been obsessively checking the mail for mine all day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve been obsessively checking USPSโ€™s site for yours and itโ€™s still showing โ€œArrived at USPS Regional Facilityโ€ instead of โ€œout for deliveryโ€ so it might not get delivered until tomorrow :(. :crossed_fingers: it does show up today!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I just received the most Jennie-esque Mug Rug ever crafted from the wonderful @Kwality570. My husband watched me open it, and said, โ€œUm, whoever made that REALLY gets youโ€. It literally just arrived, and I dropped what I was doing to take and post pictures right away so you could all see it! Iโ€™m so in love with the stitching around the skull. :skull: :black_heart:

Whatโ€™s also funny is that I have 3 of the fabrics kwality used, in my own stash, and I even used one of them in her mug rug! The sun fabric in mine is the backing on hers!

And she sent a piece of lovely vintage strawberry fabric from her grandmotherโ€™s stash. Iโ€™m so touched to be gifted such a treasure. Iโ€™ve been making and collecting vintage strawberry teacups and tea accessories for years now, and canโ€™t wait to make something with this to add to my trove!

Thank you so much kwality!!! I loved swapping with you.

14 Likes

Wow! It is so Jennie! I love the embroidered accents on the hexi fabric.

2 Likes

Fun brite colors offset by that wonky flower panel. Brilliant!

2 Likes

Eep USPS says it was delivered! I know you said you were going to the shore this weekend but if you havenโ€™t left yet you should check your mailbox :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah! We are currently on the highway. BUT! My BIL has instructions to bring it down with him tonight! I canโ€™t wait!!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m glad you like your mug rug dear. And the fabric! When I saw the black & white fabric had art supplies all over it, I just had to get it for you. :heart:

3 Likes

And I received from @photojenn!! Itโ€™s double sided!

Side 1:

Side 2:

Iโ€™m not calling either side the back because I love them both! I canโ€™t pick a fave.

And bonus! I got some awesome Jenn originals:

I love it all! Thank you so much, Jenn! :blush:

16 Likes