COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (s/o 3/31) - GALLERY

I love that they are two distinctly different rainbows! I love the softer colors and the stitching! Well done…you two were meant to be partnered this round!

4 Likes

This is so gorgeous. I love how your brains were on the same wavelength.

3 Likes

Another amazing rainbow!! This is wonderful @Kwality570, I especially love what you did with the quilting designs.

3 Likes

It’s so wonderful!! I love the different stitching and the stamped text!

3 Likes

What a cheery rainbow, and love the exuberant stitchery!

4 Likes

Great rainbowy start to the gallery! :rainbow:

3 Likes

Haha, right?! Everyone must be feeling spring! :smile:

1 Like

I love that the first three are all beautiful rainbows! The color explosion makes me so happy!

I am a bit embarrassed that my bias corners aren’t super great, but I really did try! I promise you!!!

3 Likes

I love your mug rug and didnt even notice the corners. Corners are HARD. I think the folks that do it well must have a lot of practice and patience. The corners were the scariest part of making my mug rug.

5 Likes

Another gorgeous sunny rainbow, it’s awesome!

3 Likes

I received this fabulousness from @endymion ! I absolutely love the boro style and this certainly had that!

So many fine details…the circles…the pop of red (my favorite color!)…the bird fabric…

And, the back is just as nice…not sure I want to use it as a mug rug now…lol…It might just be hung so I can see it!

20230405_061924

20230405_061942

13 Likes

Wowser! This is just gorgeous!

3 Likes

Isn’t the circle stitched beautifully? :heart:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s a maq for sure. Wow.

4 Likes

@endymion that mug rug is gorgeous. The pop of red is the perfect accent to your composition. LOVE LOVE LOVE

3 Likes

Corners & binding in general are why i didn’t enter! LOL but am following along & loving the mug rugs so far!

5 Likes

Gorgeous!

The back is for sure @Abbeeroad’s hand tiedye, perfect choice!

Look at this wonderful detail.

Rob is so surprised & happy with this super Phishy mugrug. Thanks so much for crafting for my fella, it’s perfect for him and already on his desk so he can “see it everyday”.

10 Likes

Wow, very cool! Love the tie dye and the embroidered mountains.

2 Likes

Oh, wow. Those mountains are beautiful.

2 Likes

Wow @endymion and @Abbeeroad, they are both gorgeous mug rugs!! love the stitching and textures, both of them are beautiful :heart:

3 Likes