COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

It should just be assembly from here on. I’m in a comfy chair with everything I need to do the thing. So far I’ve sewn together the ________, and deconstructed the previously made ________ because the second one looked better and more ________-like.

I’m so pleased I thought to use this yarn. It was ”souvenir” yarn from a few summers ago and it worked really well for the bits and bobs I needed to create. It kind of makes me want to buy more yarn of the same brand, However, I have plenty of yarn to play with already so I think I’ll keep shopping my stash for my yarning needs for now.

3 Likes

Sent!

2 Likes

All done, I just need to find a good way to package it. I have a pile of other things to mail too.

2 Likes

I just realized I wasn’t getting updates on this thread. My apologies! I’m working on my rug, and am pleased with it so far, but I’m also only about 1/4 of the way through the pattern. It’s not that the pattern is taking particularly long, but we’re still unpacking boxes from our move, and I just got over my cold & sinus infection, and now my family is staying with us for a week for Ada’s first birthday on Saturday. So I’m juggling family and party preparations, and have fallen behind. My sincere apologies, but I’ll have to send a few days late. I do manage to sneak in rows here and there, but I don’t want to rush to finish and send less than my best. I promise progress has been made and I’ll show Abbeeroad pics, so she can be sure I’m on task!

6 Likes

Let’s give everyone one more weekend at least. I’m not sure it will be helpful to you since you have so much going on this weekend, but it will make me feel a little better. :laughing:

There is at least one other swapper who is likely sending Monday as well, so even though you are all being awesome and on time, I’m going to make Monday, April 3 our new send out date.

6 Likes

Awesome! It’s better not to have to rush.

I got the package in the mail after work today, crossing my fingers for safe travels since I’m so happy with how it turned out.

3 Likes

I’m ready to send tomorrow but that’s helpful because I have been forgetful recently, so a back-up day!

3 Likes

Thank you @Abbeeroad :pray:

1 Like

I’m on the last step, so should be ready to send out tomorrow.

4 Likes

In the mail today! Hope you’ve all been having a happy week!

4 Likes

Hey all! Send outs were today!! If you haven’t let me know your sending status, please do so asap. Thank you!

3 Likes

Received! Received my wonderful, glorious, perfect-for-me rug! Pics in the gallery!

5 Likes