COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

Mug rug made by @photojenn

GALLERY

:milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: Swap name: Mug Rug Swap Round 2 :fondue: :cookie: :milk_glass:

Sign-up date range: February 15 - February 24, 2023
Send out Date (UPDATED!): April 3, 2023

Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: Abbeeroad
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional) No.

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? No.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

:milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue: :milk_glass: :cookie: :fondue:

Details of swap:

This swap is for ONE Mug Rug. Mug rugs are typically any size between a 4 x 7 and a 12 x 8 and are known for being able to place your mug on with a tasty treat. Here is a sample sewn Mug Rug Tutorial for reference. Keep in mind, however, that mug rugs can be quilted, appliqued, embroidered, crocheted, knitted, or woven.

This is a NO EXTRAS swap. If you and your partner decide to add extras, please consider it a personal swap and post your extras in the personal swap gallery.

If you wish to participate, send the below information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap:

Lettuce Craft username:

Email address:

Your real name:

Mailing address including the country:

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?

Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Do you have a preferred mug rug size?

Is there any particular material/method you would prefer to RECEIVE (i.e. fabric vs. yarn)?

Is there any particular material/method you would prefer to MAKE (i.e. fabric vs yarn)?

What are your preferred colors?

Any colors or themes you do NOT want?

Please list 3-5 ideas/topics/themes to get your partner thinking. These can be specific (e.g. vintage flowers with the quote “a cup of tea makes everything better”) or generic (e.g. tea time):

Do you have a pinterest or website for your partner to browse?

Do you have any allergies?

Do you have any allergens in your home?

Is there anything else you would like your partner to know?

See swap rules.

8 Likes

Participants:

1. @Abbeeroad
  2. @endymion
  3. @Renstar
  4. @MightyMitochondria
  5. @Kwality570
  6. @Cindy
  7. @AudiobookLover
  8. @MistressJennie
  9. @AIMR
  10. @Magpie
  11. @Ewulotta
  12. @Annchen
  13. @jemimah

:ship: Shipped
:flight_arrival: Received
:telephone_receiver: Late w/communication
:no_bell: Late/ no communication - contact organizer!
:raised_hands: Swap complete!

:raised_hands: AIMR :ship: :flight_arrival: <-> endymion :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: Renstar :ship: :flight_arrival: → Annchen :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: MistressJennie :ship: :flight_arrival: <-> MightyMitochondria :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: Ewulotta :ship: :flight_arrival: <-> Magpie :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: Cindy :ship: :flight_arrival: <-> jemimah :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: Kwality570 :flight_arrival: :ship: <-> AudiobookLover :ship: :flight_arrival:
:raised_hands: Abbeeroad :ship: :flight_arrival: <-> Magpie :ship: :flight_arrival:

3 Likes

I love this swap and mug rugs are one thing I can’t seem to get enough of! I will be sending in my questionnaire soon!

4 Likes

Tempting! I’ll have to look over my workload and see if I can fit in some swapping.

5 Likes

I want to play! I’ll be sending over my questionnaire soon!

5 Likes

Questionnaire sent :scream:

That was me being decisive!!

8 Likes

Thinking about it…

5 Likes

Working on my questionnaire.

4 Likes

This would be a fun one to join! My sewing machine is still at the repair shop, so I probably have to wait until I hear it’s fixed (I really hope it’s soon!)

6 Likes

It is STILL at the shop? That really stinks. :confused:

5 Likes

Yes, still waiting :slightly_frowning_face: It needs a part. They initially said the part was in Australia, but it’s taking so long, they might have had to order it from somewhere.

Our weed trimmer also got damaged in transit and needed a replacement part - I took it in to the repair place early November and got it back last week … Different shop of course, but seems like these things can take a while atm.

2 Likes

…or you could knit something instead!

5 Likes

I’m sorry it’s taking so long! I know it’s super frustrating. Do they have places you could rent a machine for a bit while yours is getting fixed?

3 Likes

Waiting for a swap or two to clear. I think i want too try this. We will have to see. l’m also having surgery and don’t know when yet, so may wait until next round. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

They initially said it’d only be few weeks, so I didn’t look into that. If I’m going back to the city before it’s fixed, that’s a great idea.

:smile_cat: yes! or paint or embroider. I am finding fun things to do, and it’s making me come up with creative solutions for my swap parcels!

6 Likes

I am hoping to offer this swap regularly, so there will undoubtedly be another round in the future!

4 Likes

I’m definitely ”yarning” this mug mat, if I decide I have the mental space to join.

4 Likes

I had wondered if people would like a yarny one, I am tempted to join in here.

7 Likes

I would love a yarny one.

3 Likes

Yes! While we tend to think of quilted mug rugs, yarn versions are totally welcome!

3 Likes