COMPLETE Mug Rug Swap (signup 7/12-7/19; send outs 8/23)

That’s so interesting! It would be cool to trace your roots to such a specific spot.

1 Like

My mug rug is out for delivery to @MistressJennie. Let the swap anxiety commence. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just finished! And then I realize that I need to:

1. Take a photo
  2. Make a card
  3. Find packaging
  4. Find the address (because I forgot to bookmark it)
  5. Package it all up
  6. Go to the post office in 95-degree weather…maybe tomorrow.

OK, the temperature changes, but the other things are always after the “I’m Done!” announcement. Will I ever learn?

2 Likes

Everyone is coming on vacations to me this year! Well, weekends away anyway :grin: I’m living having room to have guests, I’ve never been able to before

3 Likes

I’m a teacher, so, after a nice long vacation, I’m heading back to work.

I was able to fix my mistake. Always, ALWAYS check how material reacts to marking tools, even if you’ve never had a problem getting a mark out of plain old quilting cotton before :grimacing:

3 Likes

No holiday plans until next month, but I have no free weekends for the next few weeks!!
Just back from visiting friends I haven’t seen in 2 years, was great.

2 Likes

Check in time! This one is easy. Send outs are in one week! How is everyone feeling? Do we need more time?

2 Likes

mailing today. Wheeeeee

2 Likes

I’m ready to send! Just going to check in with my partner before sending.

2 Likes

I’m finishing up slowly but surely and my Monday doesn’t look as bad as its been lately so should be shipping no issue, but, now I’ve typed it and said it in my head UGH

2 Likes

I’m still working on the mug rug. The first week of school is always busy but I’m sure I’ll send on time - sometimes all I need is a little pressure :innocent:

2 Likes

Send outs are TODAY! If you don’t think you’ll be on time let me know ASAP! Thanks to those who already have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Packaged and ready to send AND (knock on wood) I think I have time in my schedule to actually make it to the PO

2 Likes

I’m done and packaged and I blocked off time on my calendar to go to the post office

2 Likes

I sent today during my first break at work. :blush:

2 Likes

I had a good moment in that I needed to go to an appointment this morning that if I walked the right way home took me past the post office just as it opened. For a change, I was the queue and managed to get it in the post in a convenient multi-tasking journey :smiley:

3 Likes

I still have not heard from several of our swappers. If you are late, please contact me to let me know when you estimate sending!

Thank you!!

3 Likes

I just got back from three weeks vacation in Colorado…it was wonderful but I am tired and got ill with altitude sickness for a few days and then some allergic reaction from something…my luggage with the mug rug got lost in Chicago but got delivered to me this past Tuesday…thank goodness! I mailed out today!

Going to the beach tomorrow to just spend a few hours doing NOTHING!

4 Likes

OMG well glad you had a great time and all but yeah that’s a little too eventful! Enjoy the beach and tranquility

2 Likes

Oh no, what a crumby way to end a vacation! Hopefully you had a great trip otherwise and are feeling better now!

2 Likes