I claim @lynx2lancer for Quilting due 2/16.
Claims (total for the month): 3
Sent (in transit): 0
Hello Swappers! This is my first experience with ATC’s and I’m excited to join you all! I’m stateside here in Ohio but I also love to send and receive international.
Please no: loose glitter. Everything else goes!
Please : flat, true to size ATC’s. I haven’t decided what I’ll do with them but I want the option to slip them into sleeves. A little thick is okay, just no 3D elements.
- Artist’s Choice - Surprise Me!
- YOUR Lettucecraft Name
- Plants, gardens, floral, etc.
- InspiroBot Quotation: www.inspirobot.me
- Botanical or Nature diagrams
- Any of the 8 Wheel of the Year Festivals: Samhain, Yule, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Litha, Lughnasadth, Mabon.
- Any herb
- Cross stitch themed (not cross stitched…just related…unless you want to cross stitch I suppose)
- Lettuce Craft
- Crafty themed (anything! I’ve done most crafts, except knitting)
- Quilt / quilt block inspired
- Anything related to L.M. Montgomery: Emily of New Moon series, Anne of Green Gables series, any of her other books. (I’ve read them all!) (Ideas: a character, quote, setting, book cover interpretation, Prince Edward Island, etc)
- Book/reading related
- Interesting foreign words with their meaning
- Animal Crossing
- Dragons (for my daughter…but not cutesy dragons)
- Pokémon (for my daughter…any Pokémon)