Gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon ATCs

This is the beginning of what I hope will be a big long thread! I’m planning to post all the Pokémon ATCs that I collect here in this post and the comments. If anyone would like to do a private ATC trade and make me any Pokémon that has not yet been claimed or crafted, my (work in progress) Google Sheet listing the Pokémon I do or don’t have yet is here. Please message me any time! :slight_smile:

Anyhow, I’ll start off with the two I’ve made so far: Charmander and Psyduck!

I’ve put them in my binder along with an official Charmander card and part of a Psyduck merchandise tag, and I think they already make quite the cute, if small, collection!

9 Likes

Oh, this project is the coolest! I love that you are making your own set of Pokémon cards featuring crocheted Pokémon. Can’t wait to see your thread grow!

1 Like

Thanks! The first two happen to be of crocheted Pokémon because that’s what I thought of first, but I’m definitely hoping to get a big variety of styles and media for this project, both by me and others via trades!

3 Likes

Shuckle (front and back sides, drawn with Repaper):

1 Like

What a fabulous idea!!

1 Like

I received three new Pokémon ATCs for my collection, so it just doubled! XD

Here’s Slowpoke:

Turtwig:

And Mew:

All of these were drawn by @GeekyBookworm, and I love them!!! So colorful and cute! Thanks so much!!

3 Likes

Great job on these @GeekyBookworm! You are really good at this style of drawing and I love your lettering!

1 Like

What a great way to build up a collection! They are all very cute! I don’t know all of the characters but I am sure I will if I keep following this thread!

Wonderful job, @GeekyBookworm! The borders really frame your art nicely!

2 Likes