Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

Hurray!! OTTs are so fun and tiny!

3 Likes

Fun fun tiny things!

2 Likes

Let’s talk OTT!

I took part in the very first round of OTT on c-ster and it started on 10/05/2005. Yep, 2005. My swap partner made me a tiny bound notepad and I made her a set of Rothko-themed stitch markers :slight_smile:

What are some favorite OTTs you have crafted?

2 Likes

Oh man! I’m pretty much an exclusive paper crafter right now but I’m suuuuper tempted to join! I just love stalker/secret partner swaps :heart:

4 Likes

Well, it’s definitely possible to make a fabulous OTT featuring paper as a major component :crazy_face:

Mini junk journal, collage artwork, decoupaged trinket box, altered altoid tin…and many other papery goodies.

4 Likes

Another fun swap…going to sign up!

3 Likes

I got the cutest tiny notebook from @rackycoo in one of the OTT swaps. I still cherish it…I filled it with small stamps and papers that I have received over the last 15 years (yes, it was that long ago when we swapped!).

2 Likes

What a lovely OTT treasure! Do you have a picture of it? I would love to see it!

I was looking at my list of completed swaps on c-ster and realized that I started swapping in 2005…so yes, time flies :slight_smile:

I got a fantabulous little house, modeled after the cottage I was living in at the time, complete with tiny sewing machine & couch & my heart-cat Cirrus. Then in another ott swap a few years later, someone sent me a tiny version of my next cat Phoebe, to join Cirrus! I can’t find any photographs of it and I’m really bummed because I loved that little house. It got lost when I had to make three different house moves in a short period of time.

2 Likes

Aw, bummer. The little cottage replica sounds awesome!
Most of my treasured swap items were put in storage when I moved. I know they are safe, but I miss seeing them!

2 Likes

Here is my little notebook…a bit worn, but still looking good! It is just under 4 "…I think we all stretched the rules a tad back then…lol

7 Likes

It looks great and has held up remarkably well over the years!
And I love how the little marker has your initials! @racky is the queen of details!

3 Likes

My first swap on the other site was the OTT round 4, started Feb 16, 2006. I did 16 of them by 2017.
I also participated in the first two OTT secret pal swaps you organized
(no, my memory isn’t that good, I grabbed screen shots of my swap list before the site closed)

I haven’t swapped in almost 3 years but couldn’t pass up on a couple this round. I’m going to send in my questionnaire shortly.

3 Likes

Ooo! I wanna join! I have been so busy and life has been so hard. I need a little bit of crafting happiness!! I will work on my signup!

7 Likes

Oh oh oh! I totally forgot i put the photos up on Flickr! And the house came with Phoebe kitty, second swap got me my white cat Cirrus.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness, it’s precious!! I am really bummed that it’s missing :frowning: So glad you have pictures of it and shared it…and your kitty is beautiful.

1 Like

Those were so incredibly detailed! We truly do have fun with these swaps…anything goes and it usually does! lol

I screen grabbed my swap profile on c-ster too!
Yes, I remember that you were in the OTT secret swaps…glad you’re doing this round!

2 Likes

I screen grabbed my swap profile, too!

2 Likes

Just wanted to mention that signups for this swap will be closing in a couple of days (i.e. Saturday July 17, midnight EST).
We have a nice group of swappers, and I am definitely looking forward to all the tiny creations!
If anyone’s thinking about joining us, you still have gobs of time to send in your signup request :slight_smile:

4 Likes