Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

One more thing…OTT swap packages are due today!

If for any reason you can’t meet the deadline, please contact me so that I can let your secret pal know that her OTT is slightly delayed. Thanks!

3 Likes

Congratulations Dorothy Zbornak!

4 Likes

I sent last night. Now the mailbox watching begins!

4 Likes

I may have sent yesterday. :wink:

2 Likes

:question: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I can’t wait to find out our partner’s names! I’m DYING to know who MeepMeep is!

2 Likes

We’re still waiting on a few OTTs to arrive at their new homes…but I think some of you guys already know the identity of your secret pal :laughing:

Hmm. Perhaps I can post a reveal list and blur it so that those who want to know can click to find out… and those who are still waiting to receive can keep guessing!

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I can’t wait to find out our partners and why everyone chose their names! MeepMeep sure is an interesting name!

2 Likes

Yes! Do it! I want to see the list! :grin:

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Spoiler Alert!!!
Big reveal ahead!
Click if you want to find out the identity of your secret pal.

LC Name / Alias
AIMR / Figgy
Lynx2Lancer / MeepMeep
Bugaboo / Roo
marionberries / Oskarina
Lilyleaper / Teapot Stout
mel / no name
saintcady / Silver Beetle
Bunny1kenobi / Dabby Iris
bethntim / Dorothy Zbornak
Homerof2 / Marigold
jillybeans / Tibbie
Reinikka / Worcestershire
storerboughtcreation / Electric Flamingo
bluebird / Copper Acorn

2 Likes

Fun! I guessed two correctly!

I used the random code name generator for my alias. I was the first person to send out. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m not going to look because I haven’t received yet.

2 Likes

You cheeky monkey! I would like to officially thank you!!!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! BTW, the powers that be totally okayed to send you a set of cards and not just one. :slight_smile: I was so stoked to finally get to send to you!

2 Likes

*** Please Stop ***

6 of us haven’t received yet and 2 secret senders are sending late, including the package coming to me.

If you know who sent to you and you must thank them already, please do it privately. Every time someone is revealed on this thread, it makes it easier for those of us waiting to figure things out.

Personally, I want to know who sent to me only when my package arrives … thanks!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness you’re so right and I’m SO sorry!

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing where all these names came from!

3 Likes

I received…but I can’t post until tomorrow. I love it.

4 Likes