Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

lol now that is a big clue…lol

4 Likes

Think I’ve got this project figured out. :grin:

4 Likes

Just checking in OMG nothing like signing for swaps for work to go CRAZY!!! I have been working on things here just slow

6 Likes

I have either just started crafting OR finished crafting, and I will either ship in a few days OR have already shipped in the past week. :female_detective: :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

checking in too!!

still havent started my_____, for ______…maybe tomorrow???

3 Likes

I’m going to come in just under the 4 inch mark :smiley:

6 Likes

Mine is under 4". As long as you position it on the diagonal. And maybe scrunch just a little. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Mine comes in at exactly 4 inches if you measure side to side, top to bottom. It’s slightly bigger on the diagonal, but the diagonal doesn’t count! :grin:

6 Likes

Lol…you guys are hilarious!

6 Likes

Mine is under 4" if you squint your eyes! :sweat_smile: (It’s like 4 1/16"…) :stuck_out_tongue: I tried!!!

7 Likes

Mine is under 4” if you remove your glasses. :grin: I shrunk a pattern to get it to swap size but one bit had to stick out over the 4” line!

5 Likes

I am home from vacation, done dealing with some family emergency stuff, and my supplies have arrived.
I can finally start crafting!! Huzzah!

6 Likes

I’m done! and just need to get the umph to do a photo shoot and package up. Or do I just want to spend more time gazing at it? I’ll never tell.

6 Likes

That’s my problem, it’s so cute I don’t want to part with my creation yet :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve made progress!!! HUZZAH! I’m getting close to being done and I’m hoping to finish it up today. Its looking so good! I might have to make one for myself! <3

8 Likes

Just a quick reminder that sendouts for this swap is scheduled for Monday (August 16)…so yes, this is the final weekend to work on those one tiny things :sweat_smile:

Happy crafting!

5 Likes

Good thing I sent yesterday! …Or did I? :smirk:

2 Likes

I’ll never tell…

2 Likes

What?? Already, where did the time go :flushed:

2 Likes

And we have a prize winner for the OTT random raffle!

Dorothy Zbornak (I know who you are, you know who you are…so yeah, I have your addy), I will be dropping off the envelope with today’s mail :wink:

5 Likes