COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-2 GALLERY

Interchangeable affirmations!! I LOVE THAT! Soooo coool!!

3 Likes

Ok now that I’ve got time I want to leave all the awesome comments I wanted to leave.

@Kwality570 I love the colour combinations of the journal cover, it’s amazing.

@curiousfae Amazing art, I love the colours and the lines, real pretty. And amazing bookmarks!

@Abbeeroad The COLOURS, just real pretty, love the language because it’s so true XD Great skills with the doodles

@AIMR The mug rug and the art is awesome, you’re really skilled.

@kittykill Wonderful hoops! The work is amazing but I love the flowers on the top, it really lifts the hoops to a new level, real pretty

@geekgirl The art is amazing, why are everyone so good at doodle art? I love the different kind of trees, amazingly pretty

@jemimah The colours and the patched feeling is gorgeous, and the greeting cards are amazingly pretty. Love the cute mushrooms in the second parcel, lovely colours

@Smmarrt The quote about being weird XD so me, and I’m certain a lot of other people feel like that. I love the scrapbook feeling of all your cards, the darker popping colours are beautiful.

@Magpie A sewing kit! How lovely! Great work. And the cards are super cute.

3 Likes

@imera your round canvas is stunning, just wow totally beautiful. I’d like to hear about the process too.
@AIMR I love the idea of that interchangeable affirmation hanger, so great. It looks beautifully scrappy and colourful too, my favourite style!

What a fabulous gallery so far, 2 more packages to be received. I am looking forward to them, this has been such a ray of sunshine. Thanks everybody :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow, the changeable feature bumps it up about 10 levels @AIMR !!
Amazing & beautiful

@imera , the round canvas is so cool! Nice job

2 Likes

I finally got to use my rainbow thread I have been hoarding…er…saving for a special swap! lol

I really had a fun time in this swap…I needed uplifting inspiration and projects. I got some great ideas and just want to remind everyone that we can help each other in small ways!

Two more packages to look forward to…YAY!

4 Likes

I received from @jemimah!

First these cute tags and this absolutely divine chocolate

And this awesome cat in space art! I love it! The cat ears on the spaceship are a great touch.

And this gorgeous art work. So beautiful! Thank you @jemimah

11 Likes

There is something about watercolours done beautifully that tweaks the heartstrings, isn’t there?
Gorgeous.

4 Likes

I love the simplicity and beauty of it all…

lol the catship is so darn cute!

2 Likes

I collect cats with whiskey and cats in space. Any medium. @jemimah had already made a cat with whiskey for me.

Collections are pretty small but absolutely fantastic!

4 Likes

I love that watercolor at the end!! Wow!!

And the space cat is so perfect for geekgirl!!

2 Likes

While we patiently wait for the final package to make it’s way to the land of Oz, I have a request for each of you. If you haven’t already created a topic for your project, would you please do it this weekend? I don’t know about you but reviewing this gallery of positive vibes has brought me so much joy. Let’s spread that all over the site & shine a little sunlight into every corner :sun_behind_small_cloud:

7 Likes

I got my calendar today…it is funny and inspiring! There is a quote and a positive action message on each month…besides the semi-nude dudes! Love it!

2 Likes

I am going to cut mine up at the end of the year, it’s too good not to use again :laughing:

1 Like

I got my beautiful positive goodies from @geekgirl today!!

Check out this fabulous watercolour - I love it! Perfect sentiment too, especially as I’m surrounded by half-emptied boxes and packing material :smile:

And I didn’t just get one artwork, geekgirl also sent one of her signature layered mixed media creations. Vivid and gorgeous!

Plus for treats she sent a great haul of stickers and tags …

Thank you so much Carlee!

11 Likes

I love the interesting trees on the first piece!

Carlee and her multiple layers on the second piece…my favorite colors as well!

I hope you are getting settled in a bit…I know you will be happy when you have your creative space back in order!

5 Likes

Woo, those colours! Ah-mazing! Perfect sentiment for you right now too. Whenever I’m unpacking it’s a lot of work, of course, but opening boxes of supplies & art is super inspiring. You can carry that feeling with you every time you step into your crafty space, you’ve got a sign to remind you.

And with that, we are fini! Thank you all for a wonderful swap, please share your creations in their own topics to spread the joy & positive vibes around. XO

6 Likes

Wow! Two amazing pieces from @geekgirl to round out the swap. What a great round it’s been.

Thank you so much to @magpie for bringing this swap to life and organizing again. I appreciate you so much!!!

5 Likes

oh, how lovely @geekgirl !
well done, as usual!
(and bonus that it didn’t take the postal service 8 months to deliver it :smiley: )

4 Likes

Is it time for round 3?

1 Like