COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-3

Check in time:
Are you planning anything lovely just for yourself this week? If you haven’t got something on the agenda, what’s 1 small thing you can do to put a smile on your face & a ray of sunny sunshine in your heart?

I moved all the rainbow scrap fabric into these open bins where I can see & be inspired by it.

I like the way this looks!
I also got my hair trimmed, that was so nice.

4 Likes

I need to think about this one. I will probably take a very nice bath/soak and meditate.

2 Likes

I make a few of these a week to randomly give to people. They make me happy.

8 Likes

Oh good grief, the hat! They are so adorable. When did you start this cute habit?

2 Likes

When I got tired of making hearts…lol…

4 Likes

The weekend is going to be exhausting but fun. I have a Percy Jackson musical with my daughter Friday evening, book club right after, my son’s birthday on Saturday, and a Scooby-Doo escape room Sunday with friends. Somewhere in there I need to bake a chocolate cake for my son as well!

3 Likes

I have a long weekend coming up and plan to use it to get some crafting done. I’m pretty excited about it. My room is my happy place.

2 Likes

Oh I neeed this too. This should be my thing. Imma try…

Love those rainbow bins!

Oh I took my son to see The Lightning Thief a few years ago. It was sooo good. Enjoy!!

I made myself a pretty delicious salad for lunch yesterday and am looking forward to eating it all week. Lunchtime is actually my “me time” every day. I watch a show I like (new Only Murders in the Building lined up for today), have a good meal (usually salad lol), no one is home to ask me for anything, work email is turned off for an hour, it’s nice!

6 Likes

I got the first step done and I have a few days to play with color and design.

As far as treating myself, this week is all about taking care of my mom. Oh wait, I bought See’s Awesome Nut & Chew bars at the airport. So that’ll be my treat.

5 Likes

I finally know what I am making! I have company all week but it will give me plenty of chances to look for some goodies to add to the package! We have loads of fun tourist stuff and candies as well as tea shops and trinkets!

While my hubby and our guest are checking out local musicians and probably having a few beers, I will be left in peace to craft!

Excited to get started now!

1 Like

I have a vague idea, but no specifics. Hoping if I just sit down and start the inspiration will take me somewhere…

Oct 1 is so close! I am visiting my brother this weekend and traveling for work next week. Eeep! Better get cracking!

1 Like

I am probably going to be late on at least one since I have three partners and did not expect that I would be entertaining along with my husband…it’s fine if you are late with mine!

3 Likes

2hours crafting time for a small! Relax, dear friends. That’s an ATC, fridge magnet, nice hand painted card. You have time, and I can always extend the dates. In fact, I shall. New send out is Oct 9! No stress allowed.
XO, I love yous :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I was so thinking that I would probably need an extra weekend. :sweat_smile: Thanks for taking the pressure off. :heart:

2 Likes

This swap is for positive vibes only! Enjoy your crafting time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome! You know darn well that a small somehow involves more time…ha ha…gotta pack a lot of love into a small…lots and lots

3 Likes

Yeah, my first partner’s small morphed into something a lot different :rofl:. But still my favorite thing ever. I sent to @kittykill this morning!

Now the pressure’s on to make something fabulous for @Smmarrt! My weekend is crazy busy, but I’m hoping to snag some craft time Sunday.

3 Likes

Man, this is really saying a lot and setting us up for excitement! The gallery is going to be so awesome.

4 Likes

Or epic disappointment because I was high on glue fumes and sleep deprivation :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But I am super anxious for the package to reach Kittykill.

4 Likes

I am so excited!!!

1 Like