COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-3

We have friends coming down from Seattle to go to a Godzilla movie fest. It is going to be so much fun because we are meeting other friends there too. It is going to be a big group of Kaiju fans!

3 Likes

I got inspired, and I sent to my lovely partner today. X

2 Likes

Hey, that’s ME! YAY!

1 Like

Yes it is, xxxx

2 Likes

Wah! Someone sent already? I’ve started one, assembled some extras, but still have tons to do!

2 Likes

WHAT???! I am still at the planning stage!! Nothing is shouting at me yet, but I am sure it will!

Can’t wait to see what you made!

2 Likes

I had some inspiration and needed some distraction and I was going to the post office to post it something else, so it all came together.

3 Likes

I can not believe someone already sent! WOW! I’m still planning too.

4 Likes

I’m close too. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Me three & busy week coming up

3 Likes

I started item number one. Three layers of paint later I think I’m happy with the color. And I was able to find rhe right size screws & nuts today at the hardware store, so this idea officially has legs.

3 Likes

Well. I crafted for quite a while yesterday and item one is 97% done. I love it. But the screws and nuts I picked up aren’t going to work. I need a bigger screw and nut. Back to the hardware store today.

2 Likes

I am so curious about what you’re making that includes hardware!

1 Like

Did some spying today and have some ideas. Will visit my favorite craft store - I.e. the closet of too much stuff - and go shopping!

3 Likes

Must be a franchise…. I have one of those in my neighborhood as well. :wink:

5 Likes

You guys are my people…what a laugh I got this morning when I read about the craft store most of us have in our homes! ha ha ha ha

4 Likes

It’s one of the only stores we’ve got here in Canada too! Handy place, that… :smile:

4 Likes

The one in my neighborhood has had those “Pardon our Appearance, we’re getting things in order to serve you better” signs up for aaaaaages. I wish they’d get their stuff together. :wink:

6 Likes

ha ha ha I guess it won’t be anytime soon then that things get back in order…but at least you can still “shop” even if it seems chaotic right now…ha ha ha

4 Likes

I finished the item(s) for one partner and just need tobfind the right box. I thought I had the perfect idea for my second partner (extras already assembled) but now I’m second guessing it. I think I need to do some more brainstorming until the right idea really clicks.

The problem is that the thing I made for my first partner is probably my fave craft to-date and now all other ideas feel blah.

3 Likes