COMPLETE - Prayer Flag Swap April 2020

Hooray! I’m so glad you can join us! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

And questionnaire sent!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve never made a prayer flag but it’s tempting…

5 Likes

Join us!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes! Jump in

5 Likes

There are all kinds of examples on Pinterest. You can make your flag as simple or elaborate as you want. The possibilities are endless! Plus, this swap is all about pouring your positive thoughts into the flag. It is about crafting from your heart. Please join us!

5 Likes

Having just spoken to my friend in Laos, I think I may do an extra one for her, and then a couple more for friends I can’t see here … oh my, this might have taken on a life of its own :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Had to join in with this one - Q sent :smiley:

7 Likes

Yes!! Fun!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for organizing this swap! Thrilled to be a part of one of the first ones on LC! Sending in my q now.

6 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire! Dipping my toes into prayer flags for the first time.

11 Likes

I caved in and sent in my questionnaire. Exciting! Although I’m a bit nervous after having seen all the beautiful and artistic prayer flags on Pinterest :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

That’s the great thing about prayer flags. You don’t need to be nervous because it is truly crafting from your heart and soul. If you do that, then certainly your flag will be beautiful!

7 Likes

I’ll do my very best :pray:

6 Likes

Jumping in head first - definitely in for this awesome swap with all you awesome Lettuce heads!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see how yours comes out! You’re so creative and talented!

3 Likes

This is our first go here on Lettuce. If this becomes a regular swap, I think we can branch out more with materials and media.

This first swap is meant to show our gratitude to our new home and to lessen the stress of the current situation we all share.

I don’t want to squash anyone’s creative flow, but let’s keep it simple and purposeful this time. I know I included a ton of info in the opening post, so take the bits that apply to you and your partner and your exchange.

Hope that clarifies.

8 Likes

Smmarrt I’m so glad we are keeping it simple and grateful. I was hoping that would be thr spirit of the swap. :heart:

Friends, this swap has inspired me to make a flag for my longtime neighbor that moved out of her house yesterday because she is in the middle of a divorce. She and her kids are like family to me. I want to make the flag that reflects the fresh start she and the kids are making in a new home and new town. What word do you think I should use on the flag?

6 Likes

How about “brave?”

5 Likes

Renew, Beginning, Adventure…?

Thinking more… Potential, possibility…

6 Likes