Complete - Sew Scrappy Swap

I signed up so we should have an even number…I missed this somehow earlier but I got tagged just in time! lol

7 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not interested in swapping right now (too much mental pressure! :sweat_smile:) but I’ll be watching for the gallery :heart:

5 Likes

We are even now but will definitely take anyone else. I would love to see the scrappiest gallery ever.

7 Likes

I wish I could! I am working crazy hours right now because of a project at work so am taking a craft break.

3 Likes

Thanks for the poke - I will contemplate and cogitate this tonight.

2 Likes

Looking forward to partners! Hoping to get some sewing in over the long weekend!

2 Likes

I have so much scrappy energy that I started stitching already. I will use it for myself If the color palette doesn’t work for my partner. I am soooo excited to swap with people who are passionate about SCRAPS!

5 Likes

I’m excited for partners too. Will be closing and sending out partners at 7 pm EST tonight. Hop in if you’re on the fence!

5 Likes

Ooohhh! I am excited too!

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one has said they’re SEW excited yet :joy:

7 Likes

Lol Jenn!

Am I too late? I have been keen to sign up, but my sewing machine got damaged when I moved to Australia, so I have delayed. I got it in to the repair place yesterday, and they said it’ll be fixed by Saturday, yay!

6 Likes

2 Likes

Just in time!!!

4 Likes

Sent!

3 Likes

Got my machine back…bring on partners!

4 Likes

Yay for fixed machines!

1 Like

I’m SEW excited to be partnered with @jemimah again!

4 Likes

Partners have been assigned and messages with questionnaires have been sent!

ANDDDDD GOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes

Me too!! I really enjoyed our last swap :smile: It was SEW fabulous!

4 Likes

All of your kindness for each other really has me in stitches! Ha!

5 Likes