COMPLETE-Summer Book Swap: Sign Up: 6/20-7/4 Send Out: 8/4/22

Yay functioning site! Yay books! Yay crafts! Yay swapping!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I cant resist a book swap!

1 Like

Q sent!

2 Likes

Excited to be swapping! Just out of curiosity, what’s everyone reading right now?

I just started Louise Erdrich’s Tracks, and may pick up a more low-key fiction like a fantasy to intersperse and balance out some of the heavier bits.

Also, does anyone else use StoryGraph? My profile can be found here. :grin:

1 Like

Never heard of that! I’ll have to check it out when I get a chance.
I just finished a book I really like called Easy crafts for the Insane. I can’t remember if someone on this site recommended it.
And of course I always have some sort of light fluff going == right now it’s Death by Tea.
I just remembered I’ve recently downloaded some books onto my Kindle, so I need to open it up to see what I have ready to read on there!

2 Likes

If you are on the fence about signing up, just jump right in!!! I will be matching partners up tomorrow after 12pm pst.

3 Likes

Just sent mine in and spent way too long filling out a Goodreads profile to give my soon-to-be partner some idea of the books I like. I fell down a fun rabbit hole there for sure. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am just finishing The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It’s been on my to-read list forever and even though I know the story there was a lot in the book that I didn’t know!

2 Likes

Partners are up! I am sending information now. If there are any issues, please pm and we can resolve it.

3 Likes

I’m reading a few books right now.
Private Gardens of the Pacific Northwest (more looking at pictures)
Going Through the Notions (cozy mystery)

2 Likes

Yay!! How exciting!! I don’t think @kayrun and I have ever swapped before! :heart: :books:

3 Likes

I am beyond thrilled to swap with you, @Abbeeroad !!

3 Likes

Yay partners!

2 Likes

I cant wait to start stalking. Thank you!

1 Like

Yay I’m so excited!

1 Like

Okay! Question time!
This week’s check in question is: Have you contacted your partner?

1 Like

Sure have! :wink:
And I already have a good idea for crafting… or two…

1 Like

Yes! @kayrun and I have been chatting books! We have a lot of overlap in our lists. Perfect partnering! :smile:

2 Likes

Of course! And I started a little research too.

Oooh. I found something that makes me happy. :books:

1 Like

yes ma’am!
great partnering :smiley:

1 Like