COMPLETE-Teesha Moore Patch OR Adult Merit Badge Swap Signup 5/30-6/7

@MightyMitochondria - Sorry, I will be sending late (but this week). We had a family emergency last night and we’re mentally and emotionally still recovering (fortunately nothing fatal).

That is awful. I’m so sorry!

There’s this one thing I’d love to add to it but can’t find, and I know it’s somewhere in stash… I’m aiming for finishing it up and hopefully also sending tomorrow if all goes according to plan. There’s just some final assembly needed.

1 Like

sent! woot woot!

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a bit. Just finishing up now, and will be sending tomorrow right on time. (Not as super-early as @endymion, though! :astonished:) This was one of those projects that kept slipping back and forth between “this is a mess” and “this is great!” - I’ve lost track where it’s ended up!

2 Likes

Eeek! I hope everyone recovers soon!

1 Like

I’ve sent! Now to wait for Canada Post and USPS to coordinate appropriately. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m finished, but I didn’t get to the PO today. So, it’ll go out in the morning!

1 Like

Sent today!

2 Likes

I am such a doof…we have been so busy getting the house and everything ready for hurricane season that I just haven’t been online much here! I saw the sign up dates and my mind translated it to July 7 as the send out date!!! I am so sorry…looks like I will be late but at least it is a long weekend and hurricane prep is done!

I really have mixed feelings about July 4th…my dad died on July 4th but, his first great grandson was also born on July 4th. A time of remembering and celebrating in our family.

5 Likes

No worries on the late send out. I should have posted more deadline reminders. Thanks for letting us know.
Hugs to you, my friend. Holidays are so hard when they are tied to both happy and sad memories. :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m growing impatient at the speed of international mail. My partner and I are in the U.S. and Canada. I have swapped with Canadians before and it seems like the items usually arrive by now. I know shipping speed is probably pandemic related. I’m just antsy and want everything to arrive safely!

Oh, it’s definitely a Covid thing now, the slow shipping. The last few bits of mail I’ve sent to/received from the US have taken close to a month. But…I’ve received now! And maybe if the stars align, my package to you will show up before the snow flies. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hooray!

Yikes! @roler 's patch arrived 10 days ago and with all the “back to school” panic & worry for us (for my kids, and myself as I work at a High School) I totally forgot to post a picture of it!!

Really really sorry!!!

Roler usually helps me with my “nerdy” side (think she’s the only one providing Marvel Patches for me :wink: ), but this time she’s done my first ever patch for Scouting! YAY! Thank you sooo much! All the felt layers are amazing!

7 Likes

Love the mallows on sticks!

1 Like

Cool badge…shouldn’t it be in the gallery for all to see?

I love the marshmallows theme!

2 Likes

Did we have a gallery??? Yikes!! All this stupid Covid19 mushy brain … must have missed this.

Haha…no worries, I didn’t even realize it wasn’t in the gallery! :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s fantastic and makes me long for tent camping in the woods (although I’d need a much better air mattress)!

1 Like