COMPLETE - The OTT (One Tiny Thing) Swap- Halloween Edition- SO 10/13

@QueenHobo, you interested?

1 Like

I just sent in my questionnaire!!! Super excited to find out who my partner is :grinning:

Hooray! And, I was thinking of partnering you with SBC! Totally kidding, but think how you’d save on shipping! :wink:

1 Like

Lol that and more Halloween stuff for the house :joy:

2 Likes

Ewww. I don’t want to swap with her :joy:

I mean, if you pair us up, you’re sure to get some hilarity from it. So if you feel it’s best, you can. I’ll be sure to send hers airmail (thrown at her head of course) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@storerboughtcreation just remember I know where you sleep. And right now you’re cruising for a trick instead of a treat :smiling_imp:

1 Like

LOL! You are too funny!

2 Likes

You guys are hysterical! :joy::heart:

1 Like

Partners are posted and questionnaires are sent! Please let me know if the questionnaire that I sent you doesn’t match the list above.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at patterns all afternoon. I found something I want to make for my partner, but it’s bigger than the 4" rule. At it’s widest, it’s 8 inches. So I’m going to see if I can downsize it. I will run into several problems I know, but if I can make it work, I think she’ll be happy! So fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Looking at some fun ideas for @QueenHobo! Hope to get started tomorrow!

1 Like

Making a good start on @QueenHobo’s tiny thing! I think this one will be fun… I hope she likes it!!

Monkey is making everything much harder than it needs to be. :woman_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

That’s a hilarious pic! :joy:

1 Like

I have obtained/ordered supplies for @storerboughtcreation . They may be from Etsy, because it’s one of my favorite places to shop. I super excited about this idea-to-craft.

1 Like

I started on your project today!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you all come up with! I did a OTT Swap once before, and it was challenging to find something to make that would fit within the dimensions and still be something my partner would like. I loved it, but I don’t think my partner did :frowning: Plus, a piece broke along the way… Oh well!

And, Monkey is so cute, but so mischievous!

1 Like

I’m loving my tiny thing so far… I may not want to give it away! lol

Seriously, I can’t wait for @QueenHobo to see it!

2 Likes

I love when I have that feeling about a project! And yet, I hate it too, in a way, because I don’t get to keep the item for myself :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol meanwhile I’m over here stressing out trying to find the perfect thing to make you!