COMPLETE - The OTT (One Tiny Thing) Swap- Halloween Edition- SO 10/13

Don’t stress!! You’ll figure something out and it will be awesome! :blush:

Can you just use 1 or 2 themes or do we need to try and fit as many of the themes in the 10x10 cm item as we can?

I have been hard at work on my project. I ran out of a color, I have no idea what the color actually is, so I get to try to color match it this weekend.

1 Like

You can use as many or as few themes (well, you should probably use at least one :wink:) as you’d like. You definitely don’t have to fit all of them into one item!

2 Likes

That’s good, coz I only used one… :grimacing:

1 Like

I used two now, but I’m debating wether I could include a third one or not…

Edit not to double post:
I got a lot of work done during our Zoom meet-up, so I am almost finished!! yay!

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen before where I made something that I loved, but pretty sure my partner did not. It wasn’t for an OTT swap.

I’m getting close to finished as well!! I’m hoping to be ready to send by Monday!

1 Like

How did you realise she didn’t?
I think I would be happier if they just said they didn’t like it and sent it back… And perhaps you can make something else. Imagine it going in the trash :frowning:

When it happens, I try to imagine them re-homing it to someone else who would enjoy it instead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A piece of mine broke off in the mail, and when she posted her picture, she mentioned that it arrived broken, but didn’t say anything about fixing it. She thanked me for swapping, but never actually said that she liked it. So, I’m guessing it went in the trash, which makes me sad. But, I really enjoyed the process of making it, and did love the final piece, so I’ll just take satisfaction from that :wink:

1 Like

She said that the style I went with wasn’t what she liked. We had a mis-communication due to slang.

2 Likes

I’m sure I will love anything you make for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I suspect that I’m going to be jealous of you all! :laughing:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you! And I you.

1 Like

Today marks one week until send-outs! I hope that everyone is making good progress! So excited to see what you all make :slight_smile:

I may try to craftalong with you all this weekend, if all goes well. I need to pick out something tiny to make… let me check my list…

Aha! I have something in mind, but I’m not sure of my skills. I’ll have to think about it…I could keep it simple, or I could make it slightly more difficult…

1 Like

I am more than halfway done. I’m not sure how much longer my project will take. I’m 62 hours into crafting on it. I want to keep it for myself! :blush:

oh god… 62 hours…
I did mine a little faster than that… It still needs finishing touches and than I am ready to sent!

1 Like

Holy cow! That’s a lot of time spent… But, I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

1 Like

I chose to do something that I knew would take a bit of time. I’m almost done with all the fiddly bits, then I can start attaching everything.

I lost my crafting mojo for a very long time. I’ve been feeling super into crafting again for the last few months, and I am taking full advantage of my motivation. @irid3sc3nt, I hope you’ll enjoy the fruits of my crafty insanity :grin:

4 Likes