COMPLETE - Use What You Have Swap Round 3 - S/U 8/12-8/24/22 - S/O 9/24/2022

Lol awwww you should have left it in so I could see! :laughing:

On that same subject, I have the small one finished. The bigger one is in progress and then off it goes! :blush:

3 Likes

Don’t worry. You’re still ahead of me!

2 Likes

I did some stalking and now I know what I’ll be making for my small! :grin: Also the medium is almost done, just one more step to do! Woo hoo! I love being on track! :smile: :partying_face:

2 Likes

The send date is approaching fast. 12 days left to craft!!! How is everyone doing to meet the send out date?

I worked a lot on my packages for my partners this weekend and got one of the mediums completely finished. I have good plans for the rest!

5 Likes

I’m done with my things!! Sending at the end of the week!!

2 Likes

My parcel is on its way

2 Likes

I still haven’t started, but I’m not panicking yet! I have a solid plan, just need to carve out the time to execute. I’m confident between this week and weekend I’ll get there!

1 Like

I’m making progress, and pretty excited about what I’m making!

I am doing well. My medium piece got pushed back but will be ready to ship later this week.

1 Like

I have one item left to craft, got all my supplies together yesterday, and will be chipping away at it a bit every evening. Should be sending this weekend!

1 Like

My medium is nearly done now and my small is coming along quickly :slight_smile: I’ll probably be sending on Saturday.

1 Like

Aaaaaaand done! Just need to snap some pictures and pack everything up! :tada:

3 Likes

So excited! :star_struck: I can’t wait! :laughing:

Also, my medium is coming along nicely and my little one is finished. Should be able to send by end of week. :grin:

3 Likes

I started on one of my “smalls” thinking it wouldn’t take long but it is definitely taking way longer than it should. Now that I’ve started, I refuse to stop though! I will persist. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh, now I’m curious! None of my crafting projects are as fast as I imagine they will be. I’m just slow.
:turtle:

1 Like

I figured out the issue with my last item! And it will take more time than expected, so prob not mailing out until next week. I will need the weekend for crafting.

1 Like

finished one, started another, have a plan for the last item…so at least i KNOW what i’m doing!! (that usually helps!!)

3 Likes

I finished a small, which is further than I was before! That medium is looming, but once I start I’ll be fine (I hope). Have 2 extra smalls competing to be made…we’ll see where inspiration takes me.

3 Likes

doing something else for my medium, since my original idea is going to take more time than i had anticipated…

1 Like

Lol…I can’t decide if my medium is ok or if I need to switch gears, too. :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like