COMPLETE - Use What You Have Swap Round 3 - S/U 8/12-8/24/22 - S/O 9/24/2022

Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: Kwality570
Sign-up date range: August 12 - August 24, 2022
Date to send item on or before: September 24, 2022
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No

GALLERY LINK

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month
Has posted at least 15 times
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
Does not have any negative feedback
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
If within the US, understands that a Tracking number is required for this swap
If sending internationally, understands that a shipping receipt with address must be captured

SWAP DETAILS
Participants in this swap will create 1 Medium AND 1 Small OR 2 Extra Small items from craft supplies already in your craft stash! Because no supplies are allowed to be purchased for this swap, partners will need to be flexible with the colors/patterns they may receive. Swappers will be required to post once in the swap thread before sending in their questionnaires.

Size & Time Requirements:
Extra Small – 1+ hours – ATC, bookmark, vinyl decal, fridge magnet, stickers, masterboards, earrings.
Small – 2+ hours – pouches, ATC trios, TM patch, small artwork, dishcloth, set of 4 notecards, simple necklace.
Medium – 3+ hours – small amigurumi (6” or less), tote bags, basic scarf, hooplas (outline or felt), earring & necklace set.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer Kwality570 with subject line - Use What You Have Swap Signup R3 - Username

SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE
Name of swap: Use What You Have Swap

Lettuce Craft username:

Email address:

Your real name:

Mailing address including the country:

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?

Are you at least 16 years old?

Any allergens in your home (animals or smoke)?

Do you have any allergies?

What types of crafts can you make from your current stash?

What types of crafts/projects would you be thrilled to receive?

Is there anything you would not like to receive?

What are your favorite colors?

What are your favorite themes (masquerade, stripes, woodland, etc)?

Do you have a pinterest or another online site to list?

Do you understand that tracking is required for shipping within the US and a image must be captured for International receipts?

Will you post in the swap thread once before and once per week during the crafting period?

Is there anything else you’d like your partner to know?

8 Likes
Participant Partner Date Sent Recieved
Kwality570 endymion 9/22/22 9/24/22
Kwality570 artsycandice 9/22/22 9/24/22
Abbeeroad Mel 9/21/22 10/5/22
Reinikka Juju 9/17/22 9/21/22
Camelama bunny1kenobi 9/26/22 9/29/22
Myrthena Riechan 9/13/2022 9/13/2022
Mel Abbeeroad 9/22/22 10/2/22
Riechan Myrthena 9/20/22 9/22/22
Juju Reinikka 9/20/2022 9/22/22
bunny1kenobi Camelama 9/1/2022 9/8/2022
endymion Kwality570 9/24/22 9/25/22
artsycandice kwality570 9/22/22 9/24/22
2 Likes

I will be joining this!!

2 Likes

This is right up my alley; I love to work from stash! Let me think about my swap dance card…

4 Likes

I am super tempted. I’ve been in a creative funk lately and I think that getting into some swaps again could help that. <3

6 Likes

I love this swap! I’ll be happily watching from the sidelines :smiley:

3 Likes

I think I’ll sign up for this one! I have a lot of supplies I need to use up :smile:

7 Likes

I’m always hesitant about this swap. Like what if my stash doesn’t lend itself to making what someone wants? I’m on the fence. I’m also pretty busy the next couple months so will have to see how things go.

6 Likes

I am thinking I might join.

4 Likes

I kind of love the challenge of finding something in stash that fits my partner’s interests. But I do have a probably-too-large stash, as well!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Same! I love the challenge of making what I have work!

5 Likes

and people here are generally pretty flexible with things too. I’m sure there would be many things you could make to brighten someone’s day from your stash!

4 Likes

I kind of assume people will not join a swap like this if they only want to receive very specific things/colours/what have you. I like the challenge of matching my stash and craft skills with my partners likes, but I guess that’s the way I approach many swaps… I’d rather shop my stash than go to the store.

7 Likes

My Q is in!

5 Likes

I’m in! :partying_face: and I think most of my wishes can be made with any colors/patterns so hopefully my future partner won’t feel limited :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I asked Rob to remind me not to join any swaps until summer is over so every day he texts or tells me “TJ. Remember, no swapping.” And every day my favourite swappers are in here signing up for this swap! Argh!

9 Likes

Technically, this would be due in the Fall, right? September 22 is Fall. So… loophole.

12 Likes

I have been really picky about swaps, but oh boy, this one checks all my boxes!! I am sending in my info!

4 Likes

I’ll joined too. I have too many products to be used.

4 Likes

just sent in my questionnaire!! i am super excited about this one!!

5 Likes