COMPLETE: Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 (SU: 7/29-8/5. SO: 9/8)

I have officially broken ground on this project. Woohoo!

1 Like

Made progress on the fiddly bits last night. It was a stressful day of unexpected meetings, dumped into facilitating an online trainings, voice over workā€¦some of it recorded for the third time. Yikes. Oh and a thunderstorm in the middle of recording. Most of this is not my regular job, Iā€™m back up on things and things happened.

So doing fiddly, fussy bits to finish off the ā€œthingā€ for this swap actually helped. The cats werenā€™t much help and the kittens (fostering 3 very lively 4 month olds) were banned. I hope to get all finished this weekend and then figure out how to ship and have things arrive in one shape. Thatā€™s the part I always forget to plan for. True crafter here.

2 Likes

My package is on its way!

1 Like

Mailed my package this afternoon!

1 Like

We are getting close to the send out date! The question this week is:

How is everyone doing? Did you send? Are you almost done?

1 Like

I am ok! My package should be arriving at my swap partner today. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m awesome! My package arrived from Lindy today!

I am great. I have not sentā€¦ I am truckinā€™ along.

1 Like

All done, all packaged up, and I even remembered pics. Ready for the PO tomorrow.

Did I miss something? This was for one medium item right? Did all of you go crazy with extras? Itā€™s like the great pumpkin came early!

1 Like

I will be finishing up mine today with plans to send tomorrow. I havenā€™t done this particular ā€œstyleā€ of this type of craft before but am totally in love with it! I will absolutely do this type again and again.

I just finished! Took photos and now itā€™s ready for the mail tomorrow! Whew!

2 Likes

Finished yesterday. Pictures & packing today. I did do a few extras. Over crafting is apparently my way of coping with isolating at home. I thank my recipient for indulging me :grinning:

1 Like

Tomorrow is the send out date! If you are going to be late, please contact me and your partner.

Send outs are today!

2 Likes

And thatā€™s it for this year! Thanks everyone for making this swap so awesome!

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting the fun!

Hey gang! Voting is up for round 7 and the vintage Halloween swap is one of the options. Come vote for it!

3 Likes

The 2021 vintage Halloween swap is up!

1 Like

Only a few more days to sign up for this year! Come join in the fun!

1 Like

Would anyone be up for another round?