Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):nope

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?

Additional Age requirement? no

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative feedback: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

Details of swap:
It’s that time of year! Let’s do this awesome swap again-old school style!

Everyday is Halloween! Do you love vintage and Halloween? No matter what era you like, from 1890’s to 1980’s, this swap is for you! Come join in the fun with other bats, cats, ghouls and goblins!

You will need to craft ONE MEDIUM ITEM ( if you and your partner want to spoil each other, go for it-but it is not required)

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
What are your favorite Halloween things? (pumpkins,trick or treaters,cats,bats,colors,etc.)
What year vintage Halloween do you like? Victorian? 1940’s? 1980’s?
What types of things are you interested in making?
I would love to have this….
I would scream in fear if I got this, so please don’t send it to me…
Extras are the best! Let’s go overboard!: YES/NO
Allergies:
Favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you like cute, creepy or scary Halloween?
Are you willing to check in every week and thank you partner in the gallery?
Let your partner know a little bit about yourself! Style, favorite things, are you a vintage collector, pinterest or blog links.

Participants:
@kittykill
@bethntim
@Chr1stchan
@Lisasteatime
@momiemae
@KarenLouiseM

:mailbox:-sent
:ghost:-partner received
:mega: sending late with communication
:poop: flaked

Partners:
kittykill :ghost:-LisasTeaTime :ghost:
bethntim :ghost:-KarenLouiseM :ghost:
Chr1stchan :mailbox:-momiemae :ghost:

6 Likes

Awesome! Sending info!

1 Like

I can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Awww yeah! Sending info in now!

I love this swap! I’m signing up now!

1 Like

Super happy to be doing this again this year! (Just sent in my questionnaire.) Last year, crafting for two Halloween swaps really helped me stay sane during lockdown, and it’s looking like a good plan for this year too!

2 Likes

Missed the su :frowning: Oh well I will have to wait for what will be a wonderful gallery!

1 Like

If you still want to join, go for it. I am in the process of matching up now.

1 Like

Partners are up! I will be sending information out now.

1 Like

Everyone should have their partner’s information. If there are any issues, please let me know.

2 Likes

Yay! got my partner time to craft!

1 Like

Weekly check in! Every week I will post a question for us to answer. It is a fun way to get to know each other and check in.

Question of the week.
If you had to be one which would it be? Werewolf, vamipre or zombie?

I’m between werewolf and vampire. Werewolf would be more convenient. LOL! But vampire would be more fun. (If I could be someone like Bela Lugosi’s Dracula or Lestat… something like that…)

1 Like

Vampire, definitely.

1 Like

Vampire, I’ve always been a bit of a night owl anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Definitely not a zombie and I’m already hairy enough so a werewolf would be an easy transition! lol!
I think a funny idea for a sitcom would be a ghost and a zombie that came from the same dead body. Like the ghost could be sassy and the zombie would be kinda dumb, running into walls and stuff. And they would be roommates living in the same apartment Odd Couple style

1 Like

Well, one of the gifts of old age is that my gray hair is coming in with loads of “body” (up until then, my hair was very straight). This makes it all a little unruly. Add in covid and no trips to the hairdresser, and it’s getting a bit out of control. So, I feel like I’m halfway to werewolf already - plus, no need to shave your legs!!

2 Likes

Check in time! It’s a two part questions. 1- have you checked in with your partner and 2-What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

I have checked in with my partner and there is just way too much that I love about Halloween. We collect vintage Halloween so a lot of it stays up all year round. I love watching horror movies (I do that all the time too. LOL!), love candy, the cold weather. It is just a feeling. It’s perfect!

1 Like

I HAVE checked in with my partner, she and I have very similar tastes so this was easy to craft for
I love all things Halloween but mostly the colors and the cooler temps. Cooler temps in Florida just means 80 and not 95! I love being scared so scary movies and Halloween horror nights are musts for me!

Yep, my partner and I have checked in. As she said, we seem to have very similar taste. Yippee, that always makes it easier to come up with ideas. (And, after a few false starts, I think I’ve got a plan :slight_smile: )

As far as question 2, I think it’s this! My kids and grandkids are almost grown, we don’t get any trick or treaters in our neighborhood, and, right now, I feel most comfortable at home. But, every year I do this swap. I start thinking about it in early summer & start contemplating new and interesting ideas and supplies (yearly Tim Holtz Halloween release!). Then it’s sign-ups, partners and stalking. Then weeks of crafting. And, finally appreciating new Halloween goodies. Seriously, I love this stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a sender! The gallery is up!

1 Like