COMPLETE:Winter Book Swap 2020: S/U: 10/6-10/17 Send outs: 11/18/20

Partners are posted!!!

Now off to send everyone’s information!

5 Likes

Hooray! I got an amazing partner (anyone would have been fantastic in this group though) with @kittykill! Can’t wait to start stalking.

3 Likes

The stalking is so fun! :female_detective:

1 Like

Hello @kayrun ! waves

2 Likes

Howdy!
(waves back)
I have a warm & fuzzy feeling about this swap already :slight_smile:
:heart:

2 Likes

Oooo. Ideas, ideas, ideas!

1 Like

So excited! Hi, @Abbeeroad! :wave:

2 Likes

I have been having a lovely chat with @Myrthena and getting some fantastic ideas already :smiley:

3 Likes

Very exiting now i met my swap partner @seeuudee . Ideas enough !

2 Likes

I’ve never swapped with kittykill before, so I’m excited that I get to have her as a partner, too!

:smiley:

2 Likes

@Fonduie and I already have wheels turning!

2 Likes

I know! I can’t believe we have never swapped before.

I’m lucky! I got two partners! Hee hee!

2 Likes

I had no idea what I was going to do and then @craftADDchick messaged me and now I am flooding with ideas! I am so excited to start this. I need a win. Ha!

4 Likes

@grenouille78 I’ve started shopping for my swap! This is going to be so much fun!!!

2 Likes

I have…ideas. They need a bit of fleshing out, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be crafting by the end of the weekend.

2 Likes

I have my books and treat set. Brainstorming the craft. Trying to decide if how ambitious I feel, lol.

2 Likes

FINALLY got started on my crafty craft for @veghorsegirl…have some ideas for the book and chocolate…i am waaay to excited about this!!

1 Like

Exciting! I have some ideas also.

2 Likes

I was just at the store today, and totally forgot to pick up an item I need for my crafted project. But, I actually need to take some measurements first, so I guess it’s a good thing.

1 Like

I’m about 80% done with my craft item. I got so inspired by this swap and it all just sort of fell into place. I think I have the book figured out too. Still need to order that though.

4 Likes