COMPLETE - Winter Games Swap. Due Feb 15

That could be fun!

1 Like

Okay! I am waiting on the LC log-in info and password and I will set it up as soon as I get that. It will be Saturday morning around 10:00 am. Is that okay? I have plans later in the evening. We could do it a little earlier or later if needed.

1 Like

10 am EST, right?

1 Like

Yes! Thanks for that. I always think people are in my time zone. Sorry! Yes, 10 AM EST!

Okay Gang, here is the link!

1 Like

Hi! Sounds fun, but unfortunately I know I won’t be up at 7am on a weekend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Honestly though I usually get up REALLY late on weekends because it’s the only time I get good sleep at all, so please have a fun time and catch me up on any juicy news later! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I just thought about doing the Zoom and have plans for later in the day. Next time I will try to have it later so more people can attend.

2 Likes

If I get up by 9am I’ll be there!

(also, sorry I’ve been MIA, I just finished my second of three job interviews - two this week, one next week - but I have made good progress and will be able to ship on time!)

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for both your job and that we can see you on Saturday!

3 Likes

I finally found a box to fit my item, so I’ll get it shipped tomorrow. I hope you like it, @Lynx! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sure I will!

2 Likes

I’m so glad we got to do this this morning. It was so nice to “meet” those of you who made it . Thanks for this, @gozer.

4 Likes

Agreed! It was a lot of fun! Thanks, @gozer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It was neat and fun to see you! Im sorry it wasnt later in the day. I thought of it last minute and it was the only time slot I had available on Saturday. Next swap I will try to think of it earlier. It was neat and I feel like I know you a little better.

3 Likes

I’m glad I got to hang out with you all on Saturday! I enjoy getting to know my LC family better.

And @Lynx there is NO DOUBT in my mind that you will love your swap package.

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day! Don’t forget, all packages are due out tomorrow!

2 Likes