COMPLETE - Winter Games Swap. Due Feb 15

:joy::joy::joy:

I remember feeling that exact same way.

3 Likes

I made a decent dent in my project today! I’d guess I’m about halfway done? I’m not sure I want to send it on though. I love how it’s looking :grin:

3 Likes

Fall - 100% fall. Nice temps, less of a chance for tornadoes!

3 Likes

We have our first sender! I will create the gallery over the weekend. Send-outs are not due until Feb 15th, so no swap anxiety over this.

3 Likes

Two more failed attempts! I’m still having fun, and actually kind of laughing about how much trouble I’m having. I have these skills, something is just not translating!!! I’m going to try a fourth round. I’m determined, lol.

And Fall is my favorite, too.

2 Likes

Ahhh! It worked! Fourth time was the charm! Just going to add some finishing touches, and should be able to send this coming week!

3 Likes

I have been trying and trying to figure out what to send! I think I have it, then I realize that’s not it… but I think I’ve nailed it down (finally!!) and I’ll be crafting like crazy this week’

4 Likes

I finally linked the Gallery in the top post. Sorry it took me so long.

Okay, Check-in question time! What is your go-to destressing craft?

3 Likes

Destressing craft? Probably something paper related. Doodling, card making etc.

3 Likes

A simple crochet project is mine.

3 Likes

Look at what Mr SBC just picked up! These would have been the perfect snack to enjoy during the Cryptid swap!

6 Likes

Hmm, my de-stressing craft depends on the day. And I’ll tell you this, I often start projects as a way to de-stress and then quickly find they become a new source! :upside_down_face: How about just looking through all of my supplies. Does that count? :rofl: Otherwise maybe simple sewing or mixed media projects that don’t require precision.

Box is packed and ready and will be off TOMORROW!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!

I’ve made a strong start but I have a ways to go still. Tackling the trickiest bits first.

3 Likes

Those are awesome!

1 Like

Guys, @LovelyMiss spoiled me! Check out the gallery!!

4 Likes

One week! Check in question… How are you doing on your swap package? Will you be ready?
@roler @Smeddley - haven’t heard from you in a bit, how’s it going?

2 Likes

My package to @storerboughtcreation is there too, if anyone hasn’t seen it yet. I’ll go look at yours later today!

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the reminder! I’ve been kind of swamped and overwhelmed with work and stuff lately, but the project for this swap is almost done and I think I can still send on time!

3 Likes

@storerboughtcreation @roler @Smeddley @LovelyMiss @Lynx @Bunny1kenobi
Hey, I know this is a little late, but would anyone like to do a Zoom Meetup this weekend for this swap? It’s the final push to get your packages out the door, or just say hi!
Let me know. If there is enough interest, I can set up a Zoom call. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am game! I’m free pretty much any time. I am done with my project. I just need to figure out how to ship it.

1 Like