COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

The coffee did the trick and I knocked out the 3 biggest items that were left on my todo list. I still have to finish one medium and some small touches on a small and then I’ll be done! Not sure if I’ll be able to send before thanksgiving or not but am feeling much better about my progress.

3 Likes

Oh yes, at least for the one large, I likely would have never committed to it if I had to ship. It is just way too large physically.

2 Likes

Ditto! :wink:

1 Like

that arrived super fast!

One of my projects was a total disaster. I tried it twice! GRRR! Luckily I have other options up my sleeve.

3 Likes

an in-person drop off - how fun!

I am 98% done with Renstar’s package. but I still have to wrap. and the hard part - optimizing packing = will one bigger box be cheaper than 2 smaller boxes?

and I have 1 small left to make for photojenn and should be able to do that this weekend.

1 Like

I still have that dilemma to face!!

1 Like

Shipped today!

2 Likes

I’m very excited. I received packages today from @storerboughtcreation ! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to start opening!!

Anne

4 Likes

Finally managed to secure the dining room table long enough to finish a large large! Almost done!

3 Likes

I was able to bring an item and finish it in Indiana. I only need to finish the super duper large. I get home with 3 days to spare so we’ll see if it’s enough time.

1 Like

I started trial packing everything in the boxes I have and looks like I might be part of the 2 box club too unless I can find a bigger box in the next couple days.

1 Like

SENT today!!! and RECEIVED one of @roler’s packages!!

3 Likes

I had a major tool break on me yesterday and had to rethink my last small. I ordered a replacement but not sure if it will get here in time. but my backup plan is going ok. I plan to start wrapping tomorrow.

I always say I will wrap as I go and I never do.

1 Like

Doh! Why do things always seem to break at the worst possible time?

I did some finishing touches yesterday and started wrapping. I’m hoping to get the last medium finished this weekend and everything wrapped and ready to go.

1 Like

Oh wow, that got there faster than expected! Is it the one packed in the Hello Fresh box or the USPS box?

Ooo I can’t wrap as I go because I get paranoid I’ve forgotten something. Even though it’s all listed out somewhere.

I’ve been away this weekend so I brought something to finish off on the rain. Then I have several others just waiting to be finished off. Nothing like a looming deadline to finish all those WIPs😱

2 Likes

I realised I didn’t get wrapping paper so I went to get some. Trying to fit everything in a box.

2 Likes

the usps box!!

1 Like

I had to commandeer the cats’ cardboard boxes (they were new and I also vacuumed them out) for this swap and my husband just sent me a picture of Tashi pulling stuff off of the shelves next to where his cardboard boxes are supposed to be :joy:

4 Likes