COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

I haven’t even started larges yet, but have a bunch of the small/mediums done!

3 Likes

LOL I blame shopping and I found something that inspired me to do the first large! I sooo hope you like it!

2 Likes

I did a lot of crafting this weekend and am about 66% done

3 Likes

Hi all,

So I have a few items done and a few in the works.
I had a little mishap last week and broke my leg…top of tibia. I have been sending my husband down the stairs to my craft room to retrieve supplies. He is learning a great deal! Lol

I am going to be working on more items this weekend too!

Many of you are way ahead of me, but I’ll get there for sure.

Happy Crafting

Anne, Amfkinney

2 Likes

Oh no! that’s terrible. Hope you heal quickly. Glad your husband has been helpful!

3 Likes

Finished something that I hope fits. I made it the way the instructions said. I am nearing halfway done.

1 Like

Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

I forgot to take photos of mine wrapped before packing them in the box. I’m afraid to open the box now. I barely got 10 of the 12 items in.

I love wrapping gifts… when they’re in square or rectangular packages. I had to get creative on some :grin:

2 Likes

I found fabric wrapping was extremely forgiving. I did have to stitch closed one or two gaps, but mostly a bit of knotting or a safety pin. Mostly though I feel better knowing I’m not shipping paper half way around the world to be tossed. I think most of Christmas wrapping this year will be fabric bags. And that makes awkward shapes so easy!

4 Likes

finished my second large last weekend…most likely starting a medium today!!! although the sun is shining brightly now, its supposed to rain all day, which is a perfect reason to just stay in and craft!! just need to decide exactly what i want to make. ha.

3 Likes

Oh no, @Amfkinney. Ouch! Sending you well wishes for swift healing.

I went to the craft store and bought most of the supplies I needed for one large but they didn’t have one critical item. I had to buy it online.

Since I couldn’t start on the large, I decided to work on other items. I am about halfway through a medium. Hoping to also complete a few smalls today as well.

I’m about halfway through a large. You know when there’s an easier way to do something but you don’t choose it? That is what has happened here!!! Oh well :rofl:

2 Likes

I just finished a large last night and am NEARLY done with another! I might start on a medium today as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Progress has been made. Unfortunately (?) I was struck with inspiration which means now I have too many things on my list and will need to eliminate some…

5 Likes

That is the best problem to have though! If you end up making all of the items on your list, you’ll just have a few more gifts to share with others :blush:

4 Likes

I’m nearly there … I had to wrap a couple of things in paper, but mostly fabric bags :flamingo: guess who my partner is …

I really like fabric wrapping too. I always try to re-use wrapping paper and tissue paper when I can, but fabric is so much more durable.

A few years back I tried wrapping occasional gifts in teatowels (who can’t use an extra teatowel?) but it really confused some of my relations who are not crafty/thrifty types like my lettuce friends :confused:

I’m feeling inspired to make a bunch more fabric gift bags again for this Christmas!

And @Edel the post office is open again, so it should be underway within a few days …

7 Likes

Hahaha, I just got an ad for an estate sale today that was showing a whole HOUSE full of flamingo items, and it definitely made me think of Edel!

I finished another item last night. That’s five down now, including two larges! Hooray!

5 Likes

making progress. 1 medium and 2 smalls done. A third small has been started. This weekend I am hoping to start a second medium and if my critical supply gets here tomorrow, I’ll start on 1 of the larges.

2 Likes

Working on the tiny ___ for the tiny ___. A lot of squinting this morning. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Finally finished a item I had set aside!

2 Likes