COMPLETED - 4x6 Art Swap #1 - Signups 3/23/20-4/4/2020 (Send Outs 4/20/2020)

Normally, I would say they will love it, but as we currently are, I’m POSITIVE they will be thrilled!! Very thoughtful!

2 Likes

Me, too. I had been sending postcards to random strangers from this list -

https://thebloggess.com/2019/03/20/reaching-out/

But this week I am sending to some seniors I know and others.

3 Likes

This is always a fun swap! Sending in my info. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hurray!!! So glad to “see” you here!!

1 Like

So I haven’t been crafting in over two years. Ever since I got a job basically. Now with what is going on I am without a job and picked up my crafting again. And went to crafster to see if I can do some swaps, which lead me here :grin:
I did this swap few times in the past and loved it. Of course I need to wait until I am able to sign up as I only registered today. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for keeping the crafting going :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there! I remember you from some of the early rounds! (I was BigBangMomma and before that johnson.mom2two). I am sorry you’ve lost your job in this, but glad it lead you to us here!

2 Likes

I remember you too! It’s OK about the job. I am expecting twins due June 21st so I was going to quit in the next month or so anyway :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations on the twins! Hopefully this virus will have settled down by then!

1 Like

Welcome back! How exciting for you to be expecting twins!

As I recall, you used to make cute dresses for your daughter…is she excited?

1 Like

Thank you! That cute little girl that loved the dresses is 13 now, refuses to wear anything girly and threatened to move to west coast to live with her dad after I told her she’s getting another brother and a sister, she is so over having younger siblings :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire! I can’t wait. I loved this swap on the other site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Trying to get back in the swing of things. :grin:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re back to crafting, despite the real reason why. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up for another swap very soon!

1 Like

Okay! Partners have been sent. If I made any mistakes, let me know. I think I did mention to everyone when I sent out the questionnaires to partners that I’ve extended the swap send out date to 4/20/20 because I lost track of the date and forgot to send partners yesterday.
Have fun creating, everyone!

4 Likes

Yay partners! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to the gallery to see what everyone makes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to making something new and unexpected for @geekgirl!

3 Likes

Looking forward to creating for @LuckyXIIICreations!

2 Likes

Yay! so excited to get painting!!

1 Like

Eeek… inspiration struck and I’m just waiting for the last coat to dry before finishing touches! This might be out in tomorrow’s mail!

1 Like

I completely forgot to post up here after I got my partner, @bluebird ! I’m so glad to be swapping again and for having such a wonderful partner!

1 Like