COMPLETED - 4x6 Art Swap #1 - Signups 3/23/20-4/4/2020 (Send Outs 4/20/2020)

Hi, @WiccadWitch! Busy picking out a few items to try! Happy to be back!

:dragon_face:

1 Like

YAY! Partners!!!

1 Like

Hi JoyfulClover!!
Iā€™m working on a list of ideasā€¦you have so many awesome choices and things on your Pinterest that itā€™s hard to choose :grinning:!!

Uh #TrueForMeToo!! So much fun, though! I am considering 3 ideas but until I sit down I donā€™t know which one will work better. And paper is such a new medium for me!!! Gah!!!all the possibilities!!!

Sent my piece to @LuckyXIIICreations today. I hope you like it!

2 Likes

Lynx2Lancer you are too fast! I just realized that we should have partners by now!

1 Like

Thatā€™s me! :grin:
And I just sent!

1 Like

Done! Just waiting for it to fully dry before taking pics and sending it off to @gozer! :paintbrush: :art: :smile:

update: it has now been sent! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Senders already???!!! OMG!! Iā€™ve only had time to mess up a background!

Well, Iā€™m excited to see what yā€™all made!
:heartbeat:

1 Like

Wow, you guys are fast! Iā€™m working on some ideas today :art: :grinning:

1 Like

I plan on starting this afternoon. Iā€™m nowhere near as quick to start as some of you, but since mine is making its way across the globe I want to get my butt into gear to get it finished so it has time to get there.

I canā€™t wait to see what everyone makes!

2 Likes

Wow! People are sending already!?!
Iā€™ve narrowed my ideas down to oneā€¦itā€™s a bit different than anything Iā€™ve done beforeā€¦but, something Iā€™ve been wanting to doā€¦I do have backup ideasā€¦just in case.

1 Like

Do the thing, @WiccadWitch!! Listen to yer guts!

:massage_woman:

Gulp! My partner has sent!! I am still planning!!!

2 Likes

I spent the morning working on my piece for @Smmarrt. Iā€™m pretty happy with it and should be able to mail it on Monday.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be sending @Lynx 's out on Monday. I just need to make an envelope (or find one in my stash, lol. Not sure I have one big enough for this.)

1 Like

I took a normal business envelope, cut it in half and put half (more like 3/4) on the top, inverted and half on the bottom. Thereā€™s a seam on front and back, and I scotch taped the inch gap on each side.

3 Likes

I measured the piece carefully. But laying in bed, I realized I didnā€™t measure the base. Oy.

4ish x 6.5

Gonna have to make some choices. :scissors:

Gonna have to crop like a boss!

1 Like

Good idea! Way to be resourceful. :slight_smile:

1 Like