COMPLETED - Bookmark Swap S/U March 2 - March 16, S/O April 14

I just finished all 3 of mine but I want to laminate them before I send.

Mine will go out this next week also

1 Like

I have all of them done but one is HUGE! I just drew the picture without even considering the dimensions. :woman_facepalming:t3:
So I am currently brainstorming some ways to fix that short of redoing it.

3 Likes

I mailed my bookmarks today!

1 Like

Gallery is up!

1 Like

finishing up and should be sending next week.

2 Likes

I’ll also be mailing next week.

1 Like

We have a week left, ladies! How is everyone doing?

supplies are due to arrive tomorrow (it stinks living in a small town with no craft stores!)
and then I need to buckle down & git er done!
Lots of ideas swirling & I need to pick one (per partner) already!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty much done, but this past week was such a whirlwind (market prep) that I haven’t been around much!

One of my bookmarks met with a booboo but the supplies were from my childhood, and I doubt I can get the same thing to remake it … It’s useable, but just has a little mucky spot! I may swing by Michaels tomorrow and see if I can find something similar to re-make, for my own peace of mind. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it’s my bookmark, don’t worry about it. I’d personally rather have stuff from your childhood and the mistake. :grinning: Sometimes mistakes just add a little more character to it.

3 Likes

I feel the same way! I just tried putting another finish on it to see if it helps. Waiting for it to dry.

For the record: not yours. :wink: But yours is pretty cute too, hehe.

3 Likes

Recd and posted in the gallery! Go :eyes:!

4 Likes

I need to pick up one more thing next time I go to the store & then I can finish up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have had a stressful week & am hoping it will be resolved today.
Consequently, have had crafter’s block but am hopeful that I can still make tomorrow’s deadline.

2 Likes

I am sending tomorrow.

1 Like

I have had mine ready to send since Monday but I’ve had a crazy schedule this week. So I will mail tomorrow from San Diego.

2 Likes

Bookmarks are due today!

Who’s ready?

Just dropped em in the mail! Woo!

1 Like

put mine in the mail!

1 Like