COMPLETED - Box of Whimsies Miniatures S/U April 12-21 S/O May 10

I am waiting for one tiny treasure to come in the mail before I complete my project. Tracking number says New Jersey. I need it to be in Indiana! Come on, USPS!

3 Likes

Well I had to go tonight! I %#&@ and irreparably damaged something we won’t discuss UGH its been a day here! Off to restart that tomorrow cause tonight wouldn’t be a good idea!

2 Likes

Hey… at least you know what not to do next time!

1 Like

Exactly!

I wanted to add one more little thing to my box for @Bunny1kenobi so sat down with her swap questionnaire again and came up with a wacko idea. It came out great. Gonna send Thursday, we have errands to run near the PO that day.

1 Like

Oh, wow! I’m so excited! And a little anxious about my own projects! “Excitervous!”

I’m working on box decorating for @MissingWillow. Took me a while to settle on something but I’m closing in on the finish line!! Working on @artsycandice‘s miniature! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m finishing the box - lots of layers so lots of drying time. The whimsies are plentiful. And still working on the handmade mini - I tried 3 things made out of ??? so we’ll see which ones turn out okay.

1 Like

I shipped my box to bugaboo today.

2 Likes

Almost done - just fussing with the details. Really hope to send tomorrow but I don’t want to rush or make a mistake at this point. Hoping that my handmade mini/s will be dry but I can always use the heat gun on it tonight!

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing? Sendouts are just a couple of days away!!

1 Like

I sent today! Woot woot. This swap has pushed me out of my comfort zone and was super fun!

2 Likes

I needed more drying time last night and today but everything will ready to go on Monday.

2 Likes

It pushed me out of my comfort zone too. I am wrapping everything up today.

2 Likes

I’m still finishing up. Ack!

2 Likes

I just have to package my last one up and mail tomorrow!

3 Likes

I am feeling like an underachiever for this swap, but it’s coming together. I might be a day or two late sending, tho, since I managed to do something horrible to my wrist & had to change plans at the last minute.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry you hurt your wrist. That stinks. I’m sure your partner will understand. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your wrist! Hope it feels better soon!

1 Like

Oh no hopefully you are better soon!

1 Like

Sendouts are today! Yaaay!

3 Likes