COMPLETED - Box of Whimsies Miniatures S/U April 12-21 S/O May 10

Didn’t get the finishing coats on some things until this morning so I’m not sure everything’s gonna be dry enough to send out today :worried:

1 Like

Keep me posted! :+1:

I will also be sending out tomorrow but only because I had been resisting doing a final element but in the end I just cannot bring myself to call this finished without it. Ugh. I will pawn the kids off on my husband tonight and just do it. lol

1 Like

I am not even sure how I pulled everything together but I did. When I get home from work I will be sending out.

2 Likes

My box is due today, but I’m spending tonight in Phoenix. We’re delaying departure as long as possible to see if the postal carrier will get here before we go!

2 Likes

I will go to the PO after work. I’m trying to reuse the box that Shannon sent me. So just spent a minute blacking out her writing and adding the address to glue on top.

3 Likes

Wowsers! I sent Saturday morning from Indiana. The tracking number says it should be delivered to the west coast today. Other times I mail packages to Ohio and it takes a week and a half. Oh, the mysteries of the U.S. postal service!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see more tiny awesomeness in the gallery!

2 Likes

shipped! Thankfully my neighborhood post office had no line no waiting I squeezed it into 20 min to drive from home to work location that’s normally a 12-15 min drive lol I was like please be no line and NO LINE woohoo win for the day!

2 Likes

Me, too - I sent. I was able to sprint out of school at 4:30 to get to PO before 5.
Yahoo.

I loved making the box. I didn’t have much success with the miniatures.

2 Likes

Everything is packed up & I should be able to send tomorrow! (and my wrist is doing much better-- there was a little bit over the weekend where it was excruciating to grip just about anything, which threw all sorts of things off schedule, ugh. But now low pressure things are back to being fine, so it just hurts to scrub dishes, not to hold a pen or needle-- oh darn! :wink: )

3 Likes

Everyone has sent, now! Awesome! Now to just wait for the rest of the gallery goodness to roll in!! :hugs:

4 Likes

All packages have been received!!! YAAAY! Thanks for a flake-free swap, guys!

I don’t know about all of you, but I think this one needs another round in the future! :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for hosting! You are awesome! Ya know…Halloween or Winter holidays would be fun. Just saying.

5 Likes

Very true!!

@kittykill that us a BRILLIANT idea!

Love this idea!

Ok, I think we need to to a holiday version in a couple of months then!

3 Likes