COMPLETED- Christmas Card Swap - Sign Up until Nov 27 - Send out Dec 5, 2022

Oooh, washi tape for cards is a fantastic idea!
Hmmmm, you may have just convinced me that I can handle this swap after all!
:heart:

1 Like

I spent part of the weekend playing around with my Sizzix and embossing powders, and managed to turn out some cards. I’m in! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I started making a card yesterday. Hopefully I’ll be able to make a couple and join in! :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

5 Likes

I have the beginnings of an idea for this, but also a lot of craft chaos to clean up before I join any more swaps :laughing:. We’ll see…

2 Likes

Oh fun! I think I can make some time to make up some cards!

2 Likes

I have an idea for upcycled vintage. Is that “crafted” enough to count for this swap? I think it will be cool.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

sounds fun - haven’t made or gotten Christmas cards in a long while
I will get started :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starting my cards tonight!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m by myself next weekend so I can probably do this…

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire! Now…who will be the lucky recipients of a Whistlefish exclusive card? :rofl:

10 Likes

I also just sent mine in!

1 Like

I got mine done and questionnaire sent in :slight_smile: that was harder than I thought it would be - too many ideas and no clear path, but I finally found one and very pleased to be ready.

3 Likes

You have until tomorrow night to sign up!
I will send out partners Monday morning.

5 Likes

Okay, next to final step - :crossed_fingers: that it works. Then I can sign up.

3 Likes

I’m working on mine! The main portion has been completed, but I’m running into the same problem on the background as @goatgoddesss described ‘too many ideas and no clear path.’ I should have it figured out and finished by tonight though! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much the exact boat (sleigh?) I’m in.

4 Likes

How did I miss this? Well, too bad. It’s too late in the day to start crafting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just sent in my Q! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, sent in my q before I could chicken out :laughing: .

4 Likes