COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

This is awesome! Get some pics so we can see your smiling faces!

4 Likes

Finishing up some last little things and my package should be on itā€™s way tomorrow :grin:

4 Likes

Two Days! Packages are due on Friday!

3 Likes

Got a decent amount of work done on this last night! Definitely on version like 3.2 now or soā€¦ :rofl: Liking the way this one is going much betterā€“better shape, better size.

4 Likes

This is adorable and I bet Roots would have loved it.

5 Likes

Smiling under our masks! :mask: :grinning:

4 Likes

Finished! :smile: Super pleased with how it ultimately turned out. :heart: I even managed to clean up my dining room table most of the way before heading to bed. Canā€™t wait to get him to his new home. Iā€™ll still have to ship Friday, though, as I wonā€™t have a chance to hit the post office tomorrow. Sooooooon! :laughing:

5 Likes

Got the package off to @Camelama today!!!

5 Likes

Tomorrow, tomorrow, hope youā€™re ready Tomorrow. Itā€™s only a day away! :musical_score:

5 Likes

Well, @thanateā€™s package is still in transit. Somewhere.

3 Likes

Send outs are today!!! I hope to have lots of messages in my in box.
If you are unable to send, please make sure you let me AND your partner know. Nothing is worse than someone just being silent. It makes me nervous of flakers.

3 Likes

My package is all ready to go, and Iā€™m going to the Post Office right after work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will post photos and updates after our meetup on Sunday! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay. I listed you as meeting in person.

2 Likes

Yep! Itā€™s on my calendar!

2 Likes

Packed up, shipping label bought & printed, headed for post office drop box after work tonight!

3 Likes

I got my package out successfully! :hibiscus::two_hearts: So excited for @artsycandice to get her new little friend. :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m excited too :grin: I donā€™t know what is is about plush but Iā€™ve been so happy crafting for this whole swap.

6 Likes

My plushie from @artsycandice has arrived and is SPECTACULAR! And because itā€™s super late, I will make everyone wait till tomorrow morning to see pictures in the gallery, but rest assured, it is glorious! :tada: :dizzy:

6 Likes