COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

I cannot wait for partners!!

3 Likes

Three days!!! Iā€™m so excited. I am frantically working on my latest felt project to get it done so I can start this swap when partners are given. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So excited to get started on my first swap on the new site!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I said on my Q that I am willing to ship internationally, but unfortunately Iā€™m going to have to change that answer. If it were just a question of postage, Iā€™d swallow it, but as of today USPS is no longer picking up packages from home, and I am not willing to risk going inside the post office to fill out customs forms. Iā€™m so sorry, and I hope our post office stops being sabotaged soon.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be finishing the Animal Crossing plushie Iā€™m making myself tonight, just in time! Iā€™ll post a picture in the morning when heā€™s done.

2 Likes

I am afraid I must also now say no to international because of this recent change. So aggravating, what is being done to our postal system.

2 Likes

If itā€™s a stuffed item, ship without stuffing. That can save postage. But the pick up from home change is hard.

2 Likes

Since we have an even number now, I am going to go ahead and close the swap. If anyone was planning on joining today, you can send me a message and if I get two people, I will match you up so you can participate.

5 Likes

Okay gang. Partners have been sent out. Say hello and start your planning! Thanks for joining the swap. Donā€™t forget to check in at least once a week!
Letā€™s have fun!

4 Likes

Yay!!! I am not super familiar with the plushy world but am excited to spend some time going through my partnerā€™s list for inspiration.

3 Likes

Ooh! Time to start pattern browsing!

3 Likes

Ooh, some of my partnerā€™s ideas really lend to creativity! I like it!

4 Likes

YAY! Got my partner, and weā€™ve already been in contact. Iā€™m enjoying looking at her list and Pinterest pages. :star: Thank you, @gozer! :hibiscus:

4 Likes

I get to swap with our FABULOUS mod! I canā€™t wait to get started! Thank you, @gozer! :heart:

3 Likes

@gozer has some wicked match-making powers. @EriChanHime and I are vibinā€™ something fierce. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yay for partners, now to get creative.

3 Likes

Whee! Now to the fun part.

4 Likes

Wooo! Super excited to get started! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hurray for partners! :partying_face:

4 Likes