COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

I’m glad everyone is so excited. I am too. I think I have almost narrowed down what I am going to make!

2 Likes

I chickened out of joining, but I can’t wait to see the gallery :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We had someone send in the questionnaire after I sent out partners. And since we haven’t gotten a second one to pair them up with, would anyone like two partners? They are in the US.

1 Like

I’ll take a second.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will check and see if she is still interested. I appreciate it!

We were able to get another participant in. Welcome to the swap @WingsoftheWind!!!

7 Likes

I’m so excited! :tada:

3 Likes

I had to order a supply. Amazon rocks. It was here in less than 10 hours. I know what I am doing but I want to jazz it up a little. Best laid plan and all. :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

I think I have all the materials I need, but I had to order a tool. It shipped this morning, so hopefully it gets here soon!

5 Likes

I am more than halfway done with my project…: provided it continues to work and I don’t have to switch to a plan B. It took me over an hour to figure out one step in the pattern, but I finally figured it out! I feel very accomplished :blush:

I plan on working on the stuffy more tonight, provided the thunderstorms we’re supposed to get let me. By that I mean they can’t be too impressive… or I’ll get distracted and watch the lightning :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

6 Likes

You are so fast!!!

1 Like

So I’m on attempt #2, but I don’t really love how it’s turning out. My kids are going to get all the reject stuffies and they are very excited about it. :laughing:

8 Likes

I haven’t decided on an idea yet.

2 Likes

I can’t believe how far you guys are! I was impressed with myself for already deciding on a pattern, which is faster than usual for me! Still have to wait on that tool I ordered though.

5 Likes

Ah, no worries. We all end up with a stuffie in the end!

3 Likes

I am acquiring supplies and narrowing down my choices. Tough decisions!

4 Likes

I, honestly, have not put any thought into this past partner day. :slight_smile: Namely because I have a couple of other pieces to finish for other swaps. But… I should be done with those in the next week and will be ready to focus on this. I am excited to start something but am trying not to be too distracted by the new shiny thing. lol

4 Likes

I think I have an idea, now to draft a pattern or find one and gather supplies. i think I can do it all from stash, now that I have completely sorted, cleared and rearranged all supplies…finding things may be interesting. I can remember where things are for a bout a month and then it’s … now where did i see that?

5 Likes

Story of my life! LOL! I am always saying, “Where did I see that? I know I have it”.

4 Likes

He took longer than expected but I finished my Animal Crossing stuffie.

I already have planned what I’m making for the swap and planned to get started this weekend.

10 Likes