COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

Almost done! Just need to do a few more little things before I can get it in the mail :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Photo shoot and packing up tonight. Then off to the PO tomorrow. Yay!

6 Likes

I have finished the swaps that come before this swap, and traced out my pattern. Progress!

6 Likes

I am 50% finished. Just need to finish my magnet swap items and spend an evening concentrating on this one.

4 Likes

I’ve started, but I am also working on finishing up my Magnet Swap, since it has to be mailed first. :slight_smile: I’m super impressed with how many people are already finishing up! :hibiscus: :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t he stressed. I haven’t started yet. All will be well. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m in the same bucket as EriChanHime. I feel better that I’ve started. I have the shape worked out but need to add the tidbits and doodads.

4 Likes

Sent! It was hard to give up the little comfort creature, but I know she will like her new home, especially since it’s in Canada and that is the place to be these days. Careful, she will be raring to go when the box is opened.

7 Likes

And we have our first sender!!

6 Likes

The final item I need to finish my stuffie is on it’s way to me (the perils of only having a Wal-Mart locally as your source of crafting supplies :scream:) so hopefully I can finish up this weekend or early next week.

Also, I need to stop watching crafting and costuming videos while I sew… I’m trying to focus on this project but my mind is saying ‘Yes, go make that for your cosplay, go try this new craft out’ :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

“Oooo shiny!” :wink: I hear ya! I just got a flash of inspiration for a personal project and I’m like “no no no, self, just write it down! don’t actually act on it!“ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Me too. I have two other swaps to finish and a new craft catches my eye. Help.

4 Likes

I shipped to @gozer today. :grin:

5 Likes

Hey everyone. We are just shy of 2 weeks until send outs. The next round of swaps are being discussed now if you missed it. I’d recommend sending a little early to make sure your packages arrive on time so you can join in on the fun again. We all know how wonky the mail has been lately.
@storerboughtcreation - I can’t wait! I am boxing yours up today. We are having storms but I am hopeful to get it sent today or Monday at the latest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I am making good progress. I believe I will come out of the weekend with this almost finished… after I hit the fabric store for one more purchase of course. :smile:

4 Likes

I, too, am making good progress, but I’m pretty certain it won’t be done this weekend. I also plan to hit the fabric store and see if I can find a supply I forgot to look for the last time I was at Hobby Lobby.

5 Likes

The final item I need to finish up my stuffie is supposed to be arriving in the mail this afternoon (after it spent two days where the tracking simply said ‘US’… glad to know it didn’t leave the country after being shipped from NY I guess? :expressionless:). And a good thing too cause I’ve been getting antsy with nothing to work on XD

5 Likes

Found the item I wanted in the color I wanted! Now, I hope it lives up to the idea in my head!

6 Likes

I am 50% done, have everything i need to finish - but I need to wrap up two other swaps first.

2 Likes

17 years of shipping via USPS with no issues but I shipped a phone last month from Nevada to Florida, it spent 10 days in Guam and then got lost in Hawaii. Thankfully I always purchase insurance!

5 Likes