Completed Cryptozoological Swap - Send Outs June 11th

Like this, apparently! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This might be the coolest thing ever. And yes… CONTACT THEM!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That collection is so much fun! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

That comeek is so cute, awww.

Have you seen this series of Bigfoot diaries, In Me Own Words? I have all 3, I frikken love them.

2 Likes

I got some supplies for one thing I am doing. I thought I would make everything from stash but the thing I found just spoke to me and I am going with that instead.

3 Likes

I’m back! Sorry, had to deal with some real life stuff there for a bit, but I’ve been happily planning/testing/Pinterest-stalking my two lovely partners! I’ve swapped with @roler before (HI! :wave: :smile:) and I’m so excited we’re partners again; and I’m getting to learn fun new things about my other awesome swap partner @jemimah who I’ve never gotten to “meet” before! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is SO FUN! I’m loving all the crazy research and awesome stories and cool art inspiration! This gallery is going to be EPIC. :star_struck:

I found a Reddit zone for cryptid hunting, and it just so happens that someone was describing some things in my city! :laughing:

5 Likes

I should be done with mine tomorrow and then off to mail it! I’m so excited for @Bunny1kenobi to see it!

5 Likes

Oh my! You are speedy! I’m waiting for something I ordered to arrive, finished one thing and have one or two other ideas that are knocking on my brain asking to be let out…

3 Likes

I have to sew one thing up and all finished!!! need to get everything I’m shipping to @artsycandice together though so probably sending end of week

3 Likes

My item has been sketched out and now I just have to start working on the final project. I’m hoping to have some time tonight since we’re going to be out of town all weekend helping my husbands grandparents. If not, we do still have ample time until the end so I can finish it!

5 Likes

I’ve got my plan - can’t wait to get started tomorrow!! I’ve never swapped with @EriChanHime before - it’s so fun to meet a new lettuce buddy and get inspired by all her cool ideas :smile:

5 Likes

I have everything I need. I will start on my project tonight! I want to get it in the mail soon as I have no idea how long it will take to get to Ireland. :blush:

4 Likes

Checking in, I’ve made a good start, but the rest reminds to be decided. I’m thinking of a little extra too

6 Likes

I finally figured out what I’m going to make. I’m going in a different direction than I anticipated. Here’s a hint: it’s devilishly tricky to make and still be considered a “small” but it think I’ll get it done in a stitch.

7 Likes

Ooooo…exciting!! :thinking:

I might be rethinking elements of my idea. I had a mini brainstorm session with @JoyfulClover and she gave me some cool ideas, but I’m not sure I’m loving my “base.” On the hunt for something better.

4 Likes

I have a solid idea for what I want to do, but then I had another idea that really wants to be made. Decisions decisions.

3 Likes

You know I was thinking of changing my idea and doing it as well! Ha!

I think I will stick with my original…but if it doesn’t work, this is my backup! I love it, @Abbeeroad!

3 Likes

I’m all done! Finished this afternoon! Just gotta run to the post office!
I love all the brainstorming everyone’s doing, I’m glad I’m not the only one who had to narrow down 51274821 ideas!

4 Likes

done done done I was actually 99% done for a week now with this and just did the final touch this am! Shipping to @artsycandice on Monday!!

5 Likes

I was doing my laundry today and thought I’d share this shirt I bought years ago.

14 Likes