Completed Cryptozoological Swap - Send Outs June 11th

I forgot about sewer gators!

1 Like

I live in Florida and look in the toilet before I sit down every time!

6 Likes

I finished last night! I’ll make it to the post office later this week!

2 Likes

This weekend was disheartening. I’m taking the day to decide if I’m going to try and continue to make it work, or just abandon it and go with my second idea.

4 Likes

Awe. Deep breath. Best of luck. You got this.

4 Likes

I mailed out my package. This was a fun swap idea, now I want to do more😄

5 Likes

Still plugging away… and digging through my stash wondering where on earth I put _______…!

3 Likes

On a related note… the artist, Mab Graves, just revealed a passion project she’s been working on involving cryptids in Indiana and just dropped this tea towel. I am inspired. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I shipped to @artsycandice today woohoo I had so much fun making this one!

5 Likes

Oh my! I love her stuff. It’s sold out already. Ha!

3 Likes

This Indiana girl ADORES that tea towel! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right? It is so cute. It was available when I shared the link. lol
It would be a fun project to collect cryptid information for each of our states. I was surprised by some of the little stories I came across in my hunting…

5 Likes

Ok, so I had the design and plan done, but then I went on a trip to a very cryptid-celebrating town this weekend and got inspired for a better idea, so now I’m doing that one instead. Don’t worry - I’ll still send on time!

6 Likes

Hey all you Crypto Swappers! Please indicate your interest in attending a Zoom this Saturday, May 29th, at 2pm EST in the poll below. For those who poll “Yes”, I will send a PM with the zoom info.

• Yes, I would love to hang out and make!
  • Nope, can’t make it.

0 voters

4 Likes

aww I’d love to but have plans My son is coming in from CO today!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

The cryptid we didn’t know we needed-
Slashquatch

7 Likes

Sadly, I can’t make it. My in-laws are all coming in this Saturday to be here for our rescheduled wedding on Monday! :two_hearts: I would love to do something like this at some point! :sunflower:

6 Likes

We have an event on Saturday, sorry I won’t be able to come.

3 Likes

I’ll be there! Possibly in my pyjamas because it’ll be 6am Sunday here. But they are Star Trek pyjamas, so nearly as good as actual clothes.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your rescheduled wedding celebrations @EriChanHime! :sparkles: :confetti_ball: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes