Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s mom’s passing.

I enjoyed our chat today! These swap chats have been a nice addition to swapping!

5 Likes

So sorry for their loss. I am sorry I couldn’t make the meeting, my son has karate on saturdays.

4 Likes

Yes, it was fun! I’m always a bit hesitant to join, but it is always turns out to be fun!

5 Likes

It was nice to put some faces to the usernames. I think of them as our superhero names. Ha! Its like seeing the alter egos.

5 Likes

Sorry i couldn’t make it but it sounds like fun! I’m back on terra firma and ready to finish up! Hope to make some decent headway this week!

4 Likes

@gozer so sorry to hear!

1 Like

Update:
well, I think I have settled on the crafts to make (why do I dither back & forth so much?) and I have the eggs (2 sizes, so I’m planning to use the ones from Target since they are larger :slight_smile:
I tried to secretly work on something during our zoom, while keeping it down & away from view of @Kwality570 LOL but I’m not that happy with it, so will try again one day this week. I’ve rec’d one surprise that I ordered – oh, make that 2.
So, just need to make a decision & get cracking/ crafting!

4 Likes

:rofl:

3.5 eggs done; 1.5 to go!

4 Likes

I finished up today and got it packed up. I will be sending on Tuesday because I will be closer to the Post Office.

6 Likes

LOL == pun totally NOT intended! I’m glad you posted, or I would have never known I’d made a joke :laughing:

4 Likes

Question of the week? What’s your favorite Easter candy?

Mine would be Cadbury eggs. They are soooooo good.

@jillybeans & @Amfkinney - don’t forget the check in! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Jelly beans probably.

3 Likes

I love all kinds of candy but the beautiful pastel M&Ms are my kryptonite

2 Likes

chocolate rabbits. i remember getting a peanut one when i was a kid. all i can find these days is mr. munchy with the rice crisps.

3 Likes

I’m not much of an Easter candy (or any kind of candy) fan. But if I had to choose, i’d say jelly beans.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to think what sort of Easter candy I like and… I think it’s gotta be Robin’s Eggs.

4 Likes

Starburst red jellybeans are my favorite!

3 Likes

I had fun with this swap. I did finish last week and mailed it out. I sent shipping info to my partner!

5 Likes

I like those marshmallow eggs that have a hard candy outside and a sugary marshmallow filling.

3 Likes

Peeps, just can’t resist Peeps.

4 Likes