Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

I love the dove chocolate! Yum!!

Still working away over here. Waiting for a supply to come in but working on something else in the meantime.

4 Likes

I love those coconut birds nests with the jelly bean eggs.

4 Likes

I’m also not an Easter candy fan. I’m more about the Easter Cheesecake!

5 Likes

My “crafty” parts are done just need a lil something sweet to put in there :yum:
Hope to mail it out this week

4 Likes

Just checking in! I have one egg filled and am working on the rest.
I love reading everyone’s favorite Easter candy choices! It’s so surprising to me!!! I’d say my favorite are the Starburst flavored jelly beans. I’m also not a big fan of chocolate generally, but I do love the solid chocolate with a candy shell eggs - Cadbury I believe. Last year I got a bag and ate them in a day and a half! Oops!

4 Likes

love Peeps and Reeses eggs (the flat ones, not the 3D ones)

3 Likes

glad you & I are still working at the same pace, partner!
I am trying a new craft & there’s a learning curve, but I’m plugging away.
I definitely won’t be able to mail by Fri, but I will pack a couple of projects & work on them
during my trip and should make the deadline just in time!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I received! Heading over to the gallery to post in a moment!

I’m still working away over here. I ordered a supply a while ago and I’m hoping it makes it in time, otherwise I will go with a backup idea! I’ve gotten a couple eggs filled and I’m working away on the others!

8 Likes

My eggs have been filled for some time I just want to do a finishing touch but work got CRAZY!!! I am planning to finish up this weekend!

6 Likes

I hear you, mine are done too but work has been so intense (end of a project and going live with hypercare on all sorts of new paperless processes.) Thank goodness my job is support and making my project lead look good.

I wwill package up this weekend…if I don’t eat all the candy first.

7 Likes

I’m working on one last small item, then I should be good to go!
:egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg:

4 Likes

I am going to put finishing touches on things this coming week.

4 Likes

Yeah here its mid project hats fallen way off schedule, 2 reorgs and 15 new schedules later! We’re almost through the last round of schedule negotiations with the state and rebaselining. Then it will calm down a bit!
I did have to go on camera though and everyone saw my crafty space. So here I sit trying to keep a straight face, making it look like to the c-suite I am not typing and paying full attention and meanwhile my entire extended team is messaging me “Girl you got some supplies…we wanna come play…is that a loom???”

7 Likes

I love it! Work and craft room envy all in one.

4 Likes

Hahaha! I work with all guys and my office is set up in my spare room where all my dolls are. I collect Monster High, they keep calling them Barbies. Ugh. Lol.

4 Likes

I have a cool company designed background I can use, and I keep forgetting to use it. They get my dining room instead.

4 Likes

I finished everything…and then thought of one more item I want to add. I never know when I’m totally done, I guess!

3 Likes

I made some good progress on my eggs this weekend! What a crazy challenge to fit everything into eggs. I picked the larger size and I’m still kind of struggling to make it work, but I will!

7 Likes

One of my fillers has a note on the outside that says “we’re gonna pretend this one fits!” Lol! I feel your pain!

On another note, I mailed to @marionberries today! Should arrive tomorrow

5 Likes

@bethntim I had the same issue, there were a few, hmmn, items that just kept jumping out the eggs. Don’t tell anyone. :innocent:

5 Likes