Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

half the time i forget i get something in the return and then i go to the p.o. box to pick up the mail and i’m all, “what the heck is this? i didnt order anything…” double the surprise. lolz.

4 Likes

this is my main issue in life – I’d MUCH rather craft than do almost anything else, LOL

7 Likes

LOL I’m pretty sure I’m right behind you – my mistake was bookmarking this thread, and now I can’t forget about it!

5 Likes

Oh, this sounds like lots of fun! I’ve been wanting to get back into swaps! I’ll come back later to fill out my questionnaire.

8 Likes

YESyesYESyesYES!
Just do it!
:grin:

5 Likes

@kayrun Yes! As a wise woman once said here…resistance is futile!

(I was gonna delete because I thought you already signed up…but I guess it fits now that I see you hadn’t.)

4 Likes

LOL you talked me into it! Just sent in my signup info :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess we’ll be mailing these in bubble envelopes? Just planning ahead a bit –

5 Likes

Bought some eggs today!

5 Likes

Yay! Glad you’re joining in the fun.
I was thinking I’d use a box, but bubble envelope might work too.

2 Likes

I was gonna use a box filled with Easter grass to keep my eggs from getting smooshed

5 Likes

Is there a limit on egg size? Because Hobby Lobby has big eggs. Like, football sized eggs.

2 Likes

Nope. The requirement is for the regular-sized ones, though. So, if you decided to get the larger ones, you do so knowing that your partner does not have to. I don’t want anyone to feel cheated. But the number is still the same!

3 Likes

I just signed up!

5 Likes

That’s cool, I just was looking at regular eggs and thought maybe if what I made didn’t fit, I would use something a little bigger.

5 Likes

That works. It would also give you more options too. :wink:

2 Likes

I might do a mix of the size of eggs. Depending on what I craft and if it’ll fit

6 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. I will probably close the swap around noon EST time. It will NOT be open all day. If you are debating, please get your questionnaires in soon! I would hate for anyone to miss out!

5 Likes

Woo! Got my signup in just in time!

7 Likes

Yay! Hey @jillybeans I am glad you could make this swap!

3 Likes

I have so many ideas already!

6 Likes