Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

this is my issue too. i really dont care what i get, i just want to make stuff and send it!!

if i can think of answers, i will def have to sign up. i just feel like i’ve got NOTHING to do if i’m not working on a swap. ha. (this is so NOT true. i have way to much stuff i am ignoring around the house, but you know…thats boring stuff)

10 Likes

SAME!!!

I have tons to do but the deadline makes a difference lol

5 Likes

that. and its far more fun making swap stuff than it is doing house stuff. or life stuff.

5 Likes

Like cooking. Ugh, having to stop making crafty things to figure out food and make it. The bane of my existence.

6 Likes

I know the feeling. Crafting gets me going. I can work on the swap a soon as I finished the dishes, so I will finish up the dishes real quick. Ha!

6 Likes

Crock pot recipes. Lots of crock pot recipes… It’s the laundry that really kills me.
:laughing:

6 Likes

So the vacuum died…thats a sign right?

9 Likes

I’d say!

3 Likes

Last minute panic is my favorite motivator!

5 Likes

Apparently, resistance is futile! Just sent in my Q.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hooray!

4 Likes

Yippie!

3 Likes

I was trying to update things from my phone this weekend, so please make sure I have you listed as participating if you sent me your questionarrie! That would help me a lot.

5 Likes

@mel Me too. I sign up to make stuff and sometimes getting stuff is the last thing on my mind. Then Bamm! something cool arrives in the mail.

7 Likes

@Annchen Those paper eggs are lovely. One would equal a half to a dozen or so US eggs!

5 Likes

I agree! I think most of us swappers are thrilled with whatever we receive. :heart:

7 Likes

I’m sending in my signup now! I’m excited about the tiny possibilities. I think I’ll get a pack of eggs and will hide the rest around the office at work with little messages in them for my coworkers to find. I won’t tell anyone it was me, but I’m sure they’ll be able to figure it out by the power of deduction. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s such a cute idea! I might try something like that at my work, maybe. I just got slapped on the hand for “trying to organize a gambling event”. Snort. I think they are going to be keeping a closer eye on me.

5 Likes

Totally agree 100%!!!

4 Likes

A quick reminder to those on the fence, sign-ups will close on Thursday. Most likely around lunchtime Eastern time.

4 Likes