Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

You’re a busy bee! I have one really solid idea that I’m excited about starting. And still letting the wheels turn on the rest!

5 Likes

Starting to plan! I think I will get working on Wednesday! Yay!

6 Likes

I bought the eggs and did a thing!

6 Likes

I can not locate the “thing” that is just perfect for this swap. I’ve had this “thing” for years and now have a use. Oh, where is it???

7 Likes

I have tentatively started a thing.

4 Likes

I have my eggs and started making a thing.

3 Likes

My eggs and things are in process.

4 Likes

my eggs arrived from Amazon, and they seem kinda small…hmmm
I have a feeling I’ll be scouting locally to see if I can find a few that are a smidge larger for one thing I have in mind!

3 Likes

Made a thing tonight!

4 Likes

Would anyone like to have a Zoom meeting to craft and chat about this swap? I love getting to know everyone a little better! Let me know what time works best for you.

• Saturday, Feb 26 @ 8 PM EST
  • Saturday, March 5th @ 1PM EST

0 voters

@bethntim @momiemae @MightyMitochondria @Bugaboo @Lynx @roler @marionberries @endymion @Kwality570 @mel @MissingWillow @kayrun @jillybeans @Amfkinney @grenouille78

2 Likes

I am always up for a zoom meet up BUT I don’t think I can make either of the times :frowning:

2 Likes

@kayrun I got some from Target that seemed okay and then I got home and really looked at them and they were TINY. They do have a 6-pack of larger ones at Target for a dollar and I should have gotten those instead. I went to the Target by my work yesterday on lunch and they didn’t have the Easter stuff out yet, but I’m going to stop by the one by my house this week to grab the larger ones. 6ct Plastic Easter Eggs Cool Colorway Turquoise Green Blue - Spritz™ : Target

@gozer I’d love to do a Zoom! By choice I have no life right now, so either of those times will work for me. Count me in for whichever gets picked! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll have to decline, too busy. Spring is arriving (at least I can pretend) and I’ve taken on some freelance work. Whee…

2 Likes

My eggs are the standard egg size at about 2.5 to 2.75 inches tall. They do seem small, but mighty!

2 Likes

Ooh I definitely want to join another zoom call someday but am busy those times as well.

1 Like

If we don’t get at least four people I will cancel the Zoom. Right now it is me & Kwality570. Either time.

2 Likes

Is is wrong of me to feel too shy to Zoom? I have some social anxiety and I’m much more content writing than talking.
:dotted_line_face:

7 Likes

Not wrong, endymion! Socialize however you feel comfortable! :slight_smile: I love to zoom when I happen to be able to go, but absolutely don’t judge people who prefer not to! XD

5 Likes

Thank you for the invitation, but i find it nearly impossible to Zoom with my herd of kids around. I have to hide in my car for telemedicine appointments!

5 Likes

And we live where zoom is doomed by crappy internet.

5 Likes