Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

No pressure to do it. I just know some people enjoy it so I thought I would offer.

6 Likes

I know some people love it, and I think it’s great that you offered! I just feel like I needed to explain why I’m always a no-go.
:blush:

4 Likes

i am not fond of zoom either. i am incredibly awkward on it, to say the least. if i never zoom again, it will be too soon.

with that said, those are both the dates that i am collecting and returning my youngest for reading week!!!

but i def appreciate the invite all the same @gozer!!!

5 Likes

@gozer, I would enjoy it either time, but picked 1pm pref.

3 Likes

I won’t be able to make a zoom meeting.

3 Likes

We must be on the same wavelength! I have some in my Target cart, but I have to wait & check out so it won’t arrive while I’m not at home, LOL
I think if I check out tomorrow the timing will be perfect (I guess if I get my act together I could drive the 45 min to Target on Mon, but I sure like the convenience of delivery)

2 Likes

I think I could do either time, but I voted for the 1pm

2 Likes

I just realized I didn’t set I stop time for the poll. Live and learn. I am learning people. Thanks for your patience with me. :face_with_peeking_eye:
How about we close the poll tomorrow morning at 8 AM-ish EST so that we can let everyone know when it will happen so they can make weekend plans. I’m not sure what everyone else can see, but right now we are at 75% for This Saturday and 25% for 1 pm next Saturday, but we’ve only had 4 people (including me) vote, so that could easily change if we get one or two more people voting.

2 Likes

I haven’t voted yet because I am leaving on vacation Sunday so Saturday may be a last minute panic day. That would be the only day I could do it if and only if I have all my ducks in a row by then :duck:

2 Likes

Voted! I might be able to do this weekend, but the following would be better for me. I’m taking some product pictures on saturday and I’m not sure if I will be done in time.

Made some plans for what I want to do, but no progress. About to buy some supplies.

2 Likes

Poll Has Closed:
Zoom Meeting: Saturday, March 5th @ 1 PM.
Get your supplies and get ready to craft and chat! :tada:

I sent a message to everyone. Passcode is 956909 just in case. We didn’t need it last time though.

5 Likes

2 eggs are done! I’m feeling super accomplished!

4 Likes

Had a fail on one egg filler. Is all chocolate ok? :grin: But I have another idea that will be easier (I hope) and just as adorable.

5 Likes

you’re not alone!!! Last step of the process and UGH it didn’t go well…off to the drawing board

7 Likes

I had a breakthrough and created something for a filler…and then it doesn’t fit. Life is interesting.

3 Likes

I did that as well, I got creative :wink:

3 Likes

There are always larger eggs…

4 Likes

I was struggling a little on the specifics of one and had a great idea this morning so I am happy! Should get it done this week.

2 Likes

Check In Question Time!
What is your favorite traditional Easter Animal? Chicks or bunnies?

4 Likes

Chickens all the way!

4 Likes