Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

Woohooo another wild and crazy Friday night in the bee hive!
Coffee :heavy_check_mark:
Comfy chair✔️
Project for swap✔️

Hopefully I make some headway before I fall asleep again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m making steady progress. Excited about how things are turning out!

4 Likes

I have reworked my frogged project and it’s coming along beautifully. I’m glad my original plan didn’t work out.

3 Likes

I love hearing things like this. Im a huge believer in things happening for a reason.

3 Likes

I just need to find a few more fillers and I’ll be ready to go.

2 Likes

Ok. Late last night i finished blanking the blank. Just have to blank now and I’m ready to ship.

3 Likes

I have one more thing i want to make. Starting it today.

2 Likes

Working away! I’m on the home stretch on my main project and its looking so good. Then I need to do any smaller ones. Its spring break this week, so I will have a little more time to get things done.

1 Like

Okay, this will be our final check-in question. Please make sure to check in if you haven’t sent already.

Are you going to send on time? And would you join this swap again?

4 Likes

Yes, I should be sending on time, and I would most definitely join again. :heart:

1 Like

I will be sending on time and would definitely join in this one again. It’s so much fun!

I’ve been working hard on projects for @SonjaBoo and just finished one item that turned out better than I imagined! I sure hope she loves it, but I think she will. I worked on another item, but think I’m going to scrap it since it didn’t turn out as well as I wanted, but I have some more ideas for other items. Yay for random box filling!

1 Like

Yes and yes!

3 Likes

I should be sending on time, and would likely do the swap again, as long as there weren’t too many “fill-a-____” swaps going on in similar time frames.

Lately, I have been finding the “fill-a-____” swaps a little more taxing than ones with a more defined scope (for example, three masterboards, two Teesha patches, one art doll, etc). I like them, just not multiples of that type of swap too close together. Because it makes me want to make ALL THE THINGS… I have trouble reining myself in!
:rofl:

5 Likes

I would do this swap again, I really did enjoy it. I already have mailed to both my partners and both have received. Thanks for organizing the swap!

Anne

2 Likes

I’m going to photograph and package tomorrow on a special day off school, then try to send Thurs.

I definitely would do this again!

2 Likes

I should be sending on time. And I’m actually off on the 11th so I don’t have to rush to the post office during my lunchbreak. I would join this swap again.

3 Likes

I would also join this swap again. Sometimes i like a swap without a crafting theme.

3 Likes

I’m nearing the finish line and should send on time! I think this was fun and I would do it again!

1 Like

I sent today!

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes