Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

I know we are all suffering from a little sticker shock these days. Everything is costing more, even the cost of Flat Rate boxes has gone up since the proposal of this swap!

Link to GALLERY

Swap name: Flat Rate Swap
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: Feb 14 – Feb 25
Send out Date: April 11, 2022
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES - US ONLY. Sorry International.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

For this swap, we will keep it sweet and simple. You pick a box size, you fill it up. Let’s see how much we can stuff into those boxes! At least one item must be crafted. You will be required to check in at least once a week during the swap.

Please choose the box size you would like to send:

Small Box → 8 11/16" x 5 7/16" x 1 3/4" → cost  $9.45
Medium Boxes → 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 6" or 14" x 12" x 3 1/2" → Cost $16.10

You are required to post in the thread and check in once a week. I will provide a check in question to get the conversation rolling.

When Sending your questionnaire please include the swap name, RtJ (Request to Join) and your user name. Send it to @gozer.

Flat Rate Swap Questionnaire

Name of Swap: Flat Rate Swap
Lettuce Craft Username:
Your E-mail Address:
Name & Mailing Address:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)

Would you like to swap a Small or Medium box?

If we have an uneven number, would you be willing to have two partners or change your box size?

Do you have any allergies your partner needs to know about?

What allergens do you have in your home?

What type of crafts do you do?

What would you like to receive?

What are your favorite colors and patterns?

What are your least favorite colors and patterns?

List at least 5 of your favorite things:

Please do not send me:

Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?

4 Likes

Reserved for Participants.
@gozer :package:
@endymion :package:
@Lynx :tada: :
@Bunny1kenobi :+1:
@jillybeans :package:
@MightyMitochondria :tada:
@Bugaboo :package:
@Amfkinney :tada: (AntBee) :tada:(L2L)
@SonjaBoo :package:
@lady4feet :package:
@AntBee :tada: :
@MelissaLeeDesigns :package:
@Kwality570 :package:

2 Likes

Partners
gozer → jillybeans
kwality570 → Sonjaboo
bunny1kenobi → Bugaboo
AntBee → Amkinney
MightyMitochondria → endymion
MelissaLeeDesigns → lady4feet
Lynx2Lancer → Amkinney

1 Like

We are live - finally! Ha!
@Bugaboo @loves2experiment @Bunny1kenobi @kittykill @Kwality570 @bethntim @EriChanHime @Annchen @jellybean @Lynx @geekgirl @artsycandice @momiemae @MissingWillow @lady4feet @AntBee @photojenn @Cyn-energy @roler @SonjaBoo @endymion @Chr1stchan @lady4feet @JoyfulClover @thanate

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to think about the box size. I love the idea of the challenge of smaller items, but also love the idea for freedom in the bigger box. Now to ponder.

3 Likes

yeah. I am torn on box size. After I received them I thought the small looked a little too small. I am still thinking it over.

3 Likes

Yes! I think that inflation has hit the sizes and the prices! I swear the small used to be bigger, but it’s been a long time since I’ve used a small box. :slight_smile: I feel like since I’m also doing the easter egg swap that I’ll have enough of a challenge with making things tiny! ha!

4 Likes

I need to get a hold of one of each of the boxes then I can choose. I have a package to go to the P.O. this week so I’ll grab them then.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you. I think I’ll probably go with the medium box. But still ruminating…

3 Likes

You can go online and have them send them to you free of charge. I ordered mine and got them within 2 days.

4 Likes

I can’t make this round, but I hope everyone has a blast!!

4 Likes

Awe shucks! You will be missed.

*That sounded sarcastic. It was not.

4 Likes

I just ordered up a packet of each. One never knows if one’s errands will get thwarted around here so good thinking, thanks for reminding me about that option.

3 Likes

I’ll be signing up.

3 Likes

So tempting!

4 Likes

Oh I’m gonna just need time to fill out the q…sadly right now is not that time

3 Likes

Signed up! Yay!!

5 Likes

Hey! What box size is everyone going with? I’m still debating before I send in my questionnaire.
@endymion @Lynx @Bunny1kenobi @jillybeans @Bugaboo @Amfkinney

4 Likes

I debated quite a bit, but settled on med.

4 Likes

I debated, too, then chose small (but offered to upgrade to medium if that would help matching partners.)

3 Likes